This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Lying is breathing for him. Nothing new.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Watching billions and billions of dollars of wealth disappearing daily and the worldwide disruptions COVID-19 has caused really makes me wonder just what effed-up things Kennedy did to get his head blown off. He really ****ed of somebody. I can't imagine being a billionaire one day in January and waking up in April and I'm only a millionaire, but I imagine it would **** me off enough to do something if that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
        Watching billions and billions of dollars of wealth disappearing daily and the worldwide disruptions COVID-19 has caused really makes me wonder just what effed-up things Kennedy did to get his head blown off. He really ****ed of somebody. I can't imagine being a billionaire one day in January and waking up in April and I'm only a millionaire, but I imagine it would **** me off enough to do something if that happened.
        The last 3 years proved there's no Illuminati. I'm very disappointed.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          The last 3 years proved there's no Illuminati. I'm very disappointed.
          Also, no time travel machine.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            Well we wouldn't know because if they got caught they'd just fix it.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              All that would do is create an alternate universe where Hillary won. We’re stuck in our universe. Lucky BassAle_with_a_goatee...

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                All that would do is create an alternate universe where Hillary won. We’re stuck in our universe.
                Nobody ever talks about the poor shmucks left behind in the old timeline.

BTW the divergence point isn't 2016, it's 1980. Reagan chokes on a jelly bean and none of this crap happens.
                Cornell University

Comment

So political experts say that it takes approximately ten years after a president leaves office to really judge their legacy. Well, hopefully Twitter doesn't exist in ten years or Trump is dead or we're going to be overwhelmed.

Ideally, Twitter doesn't exist AND Trump is dead*. I mean, he's already polling worse than a guy who was in office for a month, imagine what ten years from now would bring

* And he'll reunite with this guy there.
                  Last edited by jericho; 03-18-2020, 05:57 PM.
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Nobody ever talks about the poor shmucks left behind in the old timeline.

BTW the divergence point isn't 2016, it's 1980. Reagan chokes on a jelly bean and none of this crap happens.
                    We can go back even further.

Knute Rockne most likely made up the George Gipp story. If he doesn't do that, there's no quote for Reagan to coattail for the next 50 years.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Trumpy figgers if he calls something by a condescending nickname it will go away. Great approach for the US President during a literal National Emergency
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        We can go back even further.

Knute Rockne most likely made up the George Gipp story. If he doesn't do that, there's no quote for Reagan to coattail for the next 50 years.
                        Don’t be hating on my boy George Gipp. He’s from my high school. I used to live two doors down from his house. Went to school with a Gipp. That movie is a documentary.
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          So political experts say that it takes approximately ten years after a president leaves office to really judge their legacy. Well, hopefully Twitter doesn't exist in ten years or Trump is dead or we're going to be overwhelmed.

Ideally, Twitter doesn't exist AND Trump is dead*. I mean, he's already polling worse than a guy who was in office for a month, imagine what ten years from now would bring

* And he'll reunite with this guy there.
                          He's the worst President of all time. It's not even close.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            He's the worst President of all time. It's not even close.
                            He's worst than that. He's pure drip slime evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              He's worst than that. He's pure drip slime evil.
                              You'll get no argument from me about that.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I highly recommend Blueprint for Armageddon on hardcore history. Carin makes the argument that the guy who shot the Archduke was responsible for all of this ****. He’s the most important person in the 20th century.

Super interesting. Wished he had spent more time talking about it but covered the actual events of WWI, as he should. It’s pretty incredible.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X