This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Well, these are the people that believe the Next Coming is right around the corner and have been waiting millennia so soon is a relative term...
    The number of people who legit think this is the start of the Apocalypse/Rapture/Judgement Day/Second Coming of Space Mohammed/whatever is terrifying.

Comment

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I hope so. Dr. Mrs. thinks so too. She says "With Russia and the rest the average person wasn't directly hurt so they could blow it off, or simply not be aware of it. This is too direct and obvious to be deluded about."

Now, I think she's wrong about that 25% who would murder their own kids if Dump told them to. But the 75% ought to be firmly aware now of Dump's complete ineptitude and crassness and he and his entire party's lack of a smidgen of compassion or competence. By all rights no Republican would win another election for years, but in the event I hope at least a large majority will kick his sorry as-s out.
      With regard to the trump voter, I don't think this will change a thing. Like most of us have been saying for years now, the only way a democrat wins in a close election will be turning out voters. If everybody voted, the republican party would for the most part cease to exist in the next election. The only people who voted for trump in 2016 or any republican since who will not do so again in 2020 are the ones who will have died. And some of those people will be replaced by voters who have just now reached the age of majority. The Coronavirus is just another example of how turning out our voters is literally a matter of life and death.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        The number of people who legit think this is the start of the Apocalypse/Rapture/Judgement Day/Second Coming of Space Mohammed/whatever is terrifying.
        But our precious book says so!

(Pretend I wrote that in that Spongebob mocking font)
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I hope so. Dr. Mrs. thinks so too. She says "With Russia and the rest the average person wasn't directly hurt so they could blow it off, or simply not be aware of it. This is too direct and obvious to be deluded about."

Now, I think she's wrong about that 25% who would murder their own kids if Dump told them to. But the 75% ought to be firmly aware now of Dump's complete ineptitude and crassness and he and his entire party's lack of a smidgen of compassion or competence. By all rights no Republican would win another election for years, but in the event I hope at least a large majority will kick his sorry as-s out.
          She is right. Its why many Trumpers hated ObamaCare and wanted him to cancel it...until it meant they were losing THEIR health care and then it lead to hysteria. They are selfish by nature (hence why they love his selfish ***) so as long as they arent impacted they are fine. He put them directly at risk and is not even really trying to deny it.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            She is right. Its why many Trumpers hated ObamaCare and wanted him to cancel it...until it meant they were losing THEIR health care and then it lead to hysteria. They are selfish by nature (hence why they love his selfish ***) so as long as they arent impacted they are fine. He put them directly at risk and is not even really trying to deny it.
            "Who gives a sh** about you, I'm buying a boat."

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
              Misogynist Orange Pig.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                "he's not hurting the right people".
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Can’t be true, I’m told herr fuhrer saved us by closing borders early

Comment

Thoughts and prayers.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        "he's not hurting the right people".
                        That should be Biden's campaign slogan in some Red States
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I wonder how much Dramamine they need to counteract all the twists and turns. Still waiting to see when they aren't saved. There will be some line that they will latch onto so it is OK they are dying but I can't think of what it will be. (Totally serious- they will have some spin)

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              "As of" on cue?

The Dumpies all start thinking and saying the same things fifteen minutes after they hear it on Hate Radio or in the Echo Chamber. Much like Dump himself, for that matter.

The right are all being orchestrated because they don't have 2 brain cells to rub together to generate an independent thought.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                I wonder how much Dramamine they need to counteract all the twists and turns.
                                None. Like animals they have no retention of the past. They have always been at war with Eastasia.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X