• Show
Clear All

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

What a ******. https://***********/ddale8/status/1238148396222988289

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      I made the mistake of scrolling. You have to give them credit. They have managed to take the base up the bum without the benefit of K-Y and the base says thank you sir can I have another?

Comment

Do you suppose if we challenged him with, "Obama never resigned!" we could trick him into quitting?

Comment

Onion's having a good run with this.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oh good, now he’s bragging about the stock market rise in which he lied countless times to near the closing bell so that the real news would have to sit for 48 hours.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Oh good, now he’s bragging about the stock market rise in which he lied countless times to near the closing bell so that the real news would have to sit for 48 hours.
              Listening to CNBC has, to me, been way more informative than any of the news networks this week. It's been interesting hearing money people discuss what needs to be done and their reaction when the President half a**es it. They wanted the fed to loosen up the bond markets a bit, stabilize them, and the Fed did such, but the market reacted with a quick up, and right back down, because there wasn't any follow up from the President on aid coming, or what he was doing.

The last two days they have been discussing giving a boost to all Americans. Cut a check, federal tax holiday, something, anything. A couple of people followed lockstep in the Presidents demands for a payroll tax cut. But those people were soundly greeted with "Well, that's a few extra bucks for workers who can keep working, but what about paid time off, those out of work because of cancellations, what is being done to help those people?" and responded to with just silence from the GOP water carriers.

Another person pushing for a payroll tax cut on CNBC was met with "Didn't they pass that a year ago? That payroll tax cut was supposed to add liquidity to the market and make it easier for companies to get through times like this. Well, that obviously didn't work, so lets not make that mistake twice."

So the market will respond accordingly. One person was asked if yesterday was a sign of a good time to buy in, and one of the panelists goes "I'm a big finance guy who loves to buy in when it's low like this, but we haven't seen bottom yet. Don't try to time it. We're not in the clear yet. (And this was AFTER Trump's grandstanding.)
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Yeah Trump was only giving that address to save the market. He basically got back a days losses by going on TV and pretending they have this under control and getting a bunch of CEOs to pimp their company to boost their share value.

As more people get tested, the panic will rise and the bottom will truly fall out. Even the Crash in '29 had a rebound day.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Yeah Trump was only giving that address to save the market. He basically got back a days losses by going on TV and pretending they have this under control and getting a bunch of CEOs to pimp their company to boost their share value.

As more people get tested, the panic will rise and the bottom will truly fall out. Even the Crash in '29 had a rebound day.
                  But he said last week we were gonna be at zero cases soon!

Comment

If Trump says one more time this is no ones fault, no one saw it coming ONE MORE ****ING TIME I will scream. Pandemics happen. Books have been written on the subject. You ****ed up the government and their readiness for this you ****ing Orange ****tard Clown mother ****er.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The Trump Presidency Is Over is the headline in an opinion piece by Peter Wehner in The Atlantic. If only...

...this is a massive failure in leadership that stems from a massive defect in character. Trump is such a habitual liar that he is incapable of being honest, even when being honest would serve his interests. He is so impulsive, shortsighted, and undisciplined that he is unable to plan or even think beyond the moment. He is such a divisive and polarizing figure that he long ago lost the ability to unite the nation under any circumstances and for any cause. And he is so narcissistic and unreflective that he is completely incapable of learning from his mistakes. The president’s disordered personality makes him as ill-equipped to deal with a crisis as any president has ever been. With few exceptions, what Trump has said is not just useless; it is downright injurious.
                      If only the average republican cared enough to read. Or could read.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        If Trump says one more time this is no ones fault, no one saw it coming ONE MORE ****ING TIME I will scream. Pandemics happen. Books have been written on the subject. You ****ed up the government and their readiness for this you ****ing Orange ****tard Clown mother ****er.
                        He spent more time talking about the stock market and the Fed than he did anything about the actual useful regarding the outbreak.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          The Trump Presidency Is Over is the headline in an opinion piece by Peter Wehner in The Atlantic. If only...

If only the average republican cared enough to read. Or could read.
                          Not gonna need those Republicans. Some will vote for him no matter what but I agree with the article. This fiasco is what will finally do Trump in.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Not gonna need those Republicans. Some will vote for him no matter what but I agree with the article. This fiasco is what will finally do Trump in.
                            I hope so. Dr. Mrs. thinks so too. She says "With Russia and the rest the average person wasn't directly hurt so they could blow it off, or simply not be aware of it. This is too direct and obvious to be deluded about."

Now, I think she's wrong about that 25% who would murder their own kids if Dump told them to. But the 75% ought to be firmly aware now of Dump's complete ineptitude and crassness and he and his entire party's lack of a smidgen of compassion or competence. By all rights no Republican would win another election for years, but in the event I hope at least a large majority will kick his sorry as-s out.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              But he said last week we were gonna be at zero cases soon!
                              Well, these are the people that believe the Next Coming is right around the corner and have been waiting millennia so soon is a relative term...
                              Last edited by leswp1; 03-14-2020, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X