X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

That is so ****ing dangerous.

At some point the media has to take responsibility. Not just ask hard questions but point out to their viewers that these people are insane and they’re lying. While the guest is still on.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      That is so ****ing dangerous.

At some point the media has to take responsibility. Not just ask hard questions but point out to their viewers that these people are insane and they’re lying. While the guest is still on.
      I've been wondering about this as we head into Attack Ad season. Paint a clear as day picture of the dumpster fire that the R party has created. Call them out. Call out the supporters that keep their heads in the sand.

No more compromise. It's become US vs THEM and we hold the numbers. It's time to go all-in....
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Of course this sick ***** stopped testing earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
          I've been wondering about this as we head into Attack Ad season. Paint a clear as day picture of the dumpster fire that the R party has created. Call them out. Call out the supporters that keep their heads in the sand.

No more compromise. It's become US vs THEM and we hold the numbers. It's time to go all-in....
          These reporters have to remember trump tried to kill them too. And their husbands, wives, children, parents.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

These reporters have to remember trump tried to kill them too. And their husbands, wives, children, parents.
            No they don't. They forget everything. They have a lot of practice

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

This is hopefully where Bloomy's money will come in handy...

Comment

Good news, everyone! The stadium in Japan is nice!
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Good news, everyone! The stadium in Japan is nice!
                  Can you imagine how he would have praised the Nazis for the 1936 Olympics?

Comment

And now he’s going off about how Obama and Biden handled swine flu.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      And now he’s going off about how Obama and Biden handled swine flu.
                      The knucks at my work were on about this yesterday. It has to be circulating as a Hate Radio meme.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I saw it on another sports board I am on. The lack of understanding of how diseases work is mind boggling!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I saw it on another sports board I am on. The lack of understanding of how diseases work is mind boggling!
                          Was it GPL? That place is as bad as the D1 side.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            I am still pounding my head against the wall because people are saying the flu is deadlier b/c it has killed more people, as for totals.

That is not how this works. It's called "percentages."
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              I am still pounding my head against the wall because people are saying the flu is deadlier b/c it has killed more people, as for totals.

That is not how this works. It's called "percentages."
                              When this is over, the flu is going to look like child’s play. The way this admin handled it is going to get 100,000+ killed.
                              Code:

Comment

When this is over, the flu is going to look like child’s play. The way this admin handled it is going to get 100,000+ killed.
                                If we can somehow make the infections go in stages we might still be OK -- the US does have enormous capacity for emergency care and, it should be remembered, virtually infinite money.

If there's a huge wave that shatters the care apparatus then it all goes to sh-t, but outside of anything Republican apes touch, the intelligent humans in this country are pretty resourceful.

The lesson here for everybody with a brain is never take any election off because any GOP victory is literally a threat to your life, not to speak of your rights and your property.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X