• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    They might stay away longer...

Dow now down 9.99% over 2300 points

"OK, we have $1.5 trillion dollars to spend by the end of the day. What should we buy?"
    'We can cancel all college loans!'
    'We can pay off about 15% of home mortgages."
    'We can buy a bunch of stocks so our friends on Wall Street make money before the market crashes again in two hours.'

"That last one. We'll go with that last one."

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I fully expect to hear more about impeachment hoax and hunter Biden in the coming days

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I fully expect to hear more about impeachment hoax and hunter Biden in the coming days
          Last night I had a guy on Facebook tell me this was all a plot by Hillary.

No, he wasn't kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            I believe that.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

No, he wasn't kidding.
              And they say that WE have derangement syndrome.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And this surprises...who?

Of course his cult will never believe it.

Comment

Like I said earlier. MALICE.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I wish I could say I was surprised.

If true (and let's face it... of course it's true) and provable that's not impeachment, that's mass murder.

Candidates should be tested for sociopathy -- automatic DQ for any office of public trust. Call it the Dump Rule.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 03-12-2020, 05:37 PM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        He should be in jail.

Comment

Schiff told the Republican members of the Senate that there would never be a time that Trump would not put his own interests ahead of that of the country. Not about anything. This is one of those times.

Republicans had a chance to do something about that. They chose not to.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Heard a piece of that interview. It was pretty striking. Is anyone who is cognitively intact the slightest bit shocked?

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I wonder how much liquor he has to pound before going on camera to lie for Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X