X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Trump in the Oval Office:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://***********/realDonaldTrump/...34397172490240

It's true, Mexico needs the wall to prevent getting infected from the US.

Seriously, does anyone actually think they'll get Covid-19 from people sneaking in the country rather than someone at the Shop-N-Save at this point?

Also, "China Virus".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Why is his name in quotes? Is he implying they really arent talking about Trump?
          Cause Trump isn't a person. Trump is a brand, like Heinz or Kleenex.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I think I posted in here yesterday that one of my relatives knows someone who went to the conference of the chosen and they had rec'd NOTHING for notice. Found out on TV. Yup. Hang out together, show those libruls.

And I see I am not the only one who sees incredible irony in the Fundies claiming judgment on all the unchosen with weather events, HIV etc but missing the fact they all came together with a person who has come down with hoax19.

ANd Yahoo news flash informed me neither the Orange Menace nor Pennies has been tested for the virus despite probable exposure. Kiss some more babies!! (not Pennies- he might screw up and kiss a girl baby)

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Cause Trump isn't a person. Trump is a brand, like Heinz or Kleenex.
              If dump is a brand, it's Ex Lax or Depends.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                If dump is a brand, it's Ex Lax or Depends.
                Summer's Eve.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Summer's Eve.
                  Better.

Comment

The numberiest numbers! https://***********/ddale8/status/1237442130844495872

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      All the best numbers. Perfect numbers. Just like the transcript.

Comment

Comment

Never misses an opportunity to promote a lie about Obama to the MAGA_ts.
                          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Jon Lovitz gives his best Trump impression on the Johnny Carson Show from back in 1985. https://youtu.be/pkYNBwCEeH4
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Profiles in courage: the Director of National Intelligence.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

A reminder of who is getting pardons: https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...hilia-n1154771

A congressional candidate and former felon who was recently pardoned by President Donald Trump said she stands by a series of anti-LGBTQ tweets that have earned her widespread criticism.

“Gay means Men having sex with men. If you wouldn’t want your 12 yr old daughter advertising that she enjoys sex with men/boys why your 12 yr old son?,” Stanton-King wrote in one tweet, alongside a picture of Zaya, former NBA star Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter. “This is confusion, pedophilia and sexual exploitation wrapped up in acceptance.”

“America can accept a transsexual that changed their whole identity/sex but can’t accept a Felon who changed their whole lifestyle,” she wrote Saturday.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X