This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

No. He only wanted them for the black guy.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Comment

Lovely. https://twitter.com/MichaelCBender/s...38864419762176

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So who does trump start a war with? One of the old stand by countries that we can always count on to make for a good, distracting war or will he show some creativity this time and gin up something with someone a little off the beaten path? Whoever it is, we could really use one because we need to focus on something that will unite us as a nation.

Comment

Gravitas.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              So who does trump start a war with? One of the old stand by countries that we can always count on to make for a good, distracting war or will he show some creativity this time and gin up something with someone a little off the beaten path? Whoever it is, we could really use one because we need to focus on something that will unite us as a nation.
              Iran. Secretary of State has been chomping at that bit for a long time. Afghanistan imploded. Just ramp up there and you're right next door. Boom.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Apparently, the White House and Wall Street are going to meet to discuss the old corona

Hopefully they all hug and shake hands.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  At what point does this stop? At what point do these people take this seriously? When people in the White House start catching COVID-19 and either die or are hospitalized for weeks?

There has to be a point for everyone when they say "STOP THIS IS WRONG". THere has to be.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    At what point does this stop? At what point do these people take this seriously? When people in the White House start catching COVID-19 and either die or are hospitalized for weeks?

There has to be a point for everyone when they say "STOP THIS IS WRONG". THere has to be.
                    I don't think there is with this White House. This is what many of us have feared for a long time. It had to happen some time. Here we are.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The fart cloud put out by Dump et al. never stops. Even if they start taking it seriously personally they will keep lying to the public to try to keep the economy afloat.

These people do not care if you and your children die. They only care about themselves. They aren't trying to serve the country, they are only serving themselves.

I can't put it any simpler than that. This is rule by "Me, Me, Me." Dump is the poster child but everyone in his family and who he surrounds himself with has the same condition. These are relentless eating machines with no human empathy.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Apparently, the White House and Wall Street are going to meet to discuss the old corona

Hopefully they all hug and shake hands.
                        They apparently dont agree it is contained...the Dow might as well be the Washington Generals it is getting destroyed so badly today.

Just to put it in perspective...in 1986 the Dow closed the year at 1895 points. As of this second the Dow has lost more than that TODAY (1902)

I cant imagine Wall Street is pleased Trump is fighting with Cuomo over this either.
                        Last edited by Handyman; 03-09-2020, 01:28 PM.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Did you think that with kids in cages too? There is no bottom here. Jordan and gaetz can have pneumonia and will still scream it’s a hoax and how awesome of a job our supreme leader is doing

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

That point will only be reached if this pandemic leads to overwhelming death in America. And by overwhelming I also mean reaching to all socioeconomic strata. If 40 or 50 thousand rich people die, and especially if any of them are politicians or people connected directly to the White House, then the right will take it seriously. A few hundred deaths? Not a chance in Hell. A few thousand? Not a chance in Hell. It would need to happen quickly too. If this virus just becomes another annual, seasonal killer, like the flu has long been, and a million Covid-19 deaths are spread out over the next 10 or 11 years, that also won't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              I don't think there is with this White House. This is what many of us have feared for a long time. It had to happen some time. Here we are.
                              His people will die in quarantine before they cross him. Jesus he threw Pence under the bus for praising Inslee.

I am not a big fan of Scaramucci but the farther away he gets from the WH the more he lets his bitterness take over and really shows all the reactionary stuff we said about Trump in '16 was true. I love when Maher has him on because Maher knows how to egg him on.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Did you think that with kids in cages too? There is no bottom here. Jordan and gaetz can have pneumonia and will still scream it’s a hoax and how awesome of a job our supreme leader is doing
                                Since not everyone dies from it it cant be a real pandemic. You know like how Climate Change isnt real cause it snows!!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X