This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Woke up this morning wondering if he is trying to compete with Jim Jones in how many of his followers he can kill off by his misinformation. I think he wins

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      It's as if he's intentionally trying eff over the majority of the country. He makes it harder to want to move back full time I cannot lie. If he's re-elected his damage is going to last decades.
      Yep. If I were young again I would be doing anything I could to migrate somewhere else.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Yep. If I were young again I would be doing anything I could to migrate somewhere else.
        Stay and fight. A Nazi US means death to the whole world.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I am not 'young' but I have encouraged mum les to apply for UK citizenship- her parents were both Scots and emigrated. If she were to be a UK citizen then I could be too. Never thought I would be so totally disgusted at being a citizen of the US. This ain't the country I grew up believing in

Comment

Will you two break up the pity party already? Here's a quote from JFK to inspire you:

"In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility -- I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it. And the glow from that fire can truly light the world."
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Orange ****wad called the corona thing an "unforseen" problem as he signed the 8.3 billion dollar funding package. No one gets to have it both ways better than Dump. No one.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Viva Zapata.

Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

5 less Trump voters out there now:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sw...bNy?ocid=ientp

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Fewer.

It's a lot more than 5, too. The 5 is just the people they murdered. Sounds like more than a dozen of these f-cktards are in custody.

Of course, Dump may just give them the Medal of Freedom and appoint them as circuit justices.

It is noteworthy how these guys follow the ISIS script identically. Same absolutist rhetoric, same shiny videos wacking off to para-military training, same misogyny, same recruiting of the dregs and the stupidest kids. With ISIS it's Muzzies, with these guys it's Thumpers. There's no difference.

If we're going to profile terrorists we should start with People of the Book.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 03-06-2020, 12:43 PM.
                    Cornell University

Comment

Another lawsuit

“ BREAKING: President Trump's reelection campaign is suing CNN for defamation, filing its third lawsuit in two weeks against major media outlets over opinion columns about Russian efforts to assist his 2016 presidential bid.”

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Why if we pay taxes to pay for it is it an entitlement? Seriously. ***? That's a stupid name. I am sick of the Republicans getting to label everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Another lawsuit

“ BREAKING: President Trump's reelection campaign is suing CNN for defamation, filing its third lawsuit in two weeks against major media outlets over opinion columns about Russian efforts to assist his 2016 presidential bid.”
                          In response CNN is scrambling to find an instance where a Dem sued somebody, somewhere, who may have at one point watched a television program, because BOTH SIDES DO IT!!!!!

Comment

Comment

There is no empathy in our President.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Another lawsuit

This is what that ****wit is doing instead of devoting 100% of his attention to NCOV?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X