This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    Someone might point out that this is similar to what happened in 1935 when Jews were stripped of their German citizenship but that would be hyperbolic.

It's all perfectly normal. Nothing at all to see here.
    JD is gonna be mad at you...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      Someone might point out that this is similar to what happened in 1935 when Jews were stripped of their German citizenship but that would be hyperbolic.

It's all perfectly normal. Nothing at all to see here.
      Stop comparing Trump to Hitler. German citizens of 1944 would love to live in Trump's Amerikkka.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, accused the media of exaggerating the seriousness of the coronavirus as an attempt to "bring down the president."
        What a Rock Star. A true stalwart of the Chief of Staff class.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          What a Rock Star. A true stalwart of the Chief of Staff class.
          It's a full court press. Dump's doing it too.

Expect Fox, Rush, and the rest of ChildWorld to follow along this weekend, plus whichever Nazis go on the Sunday Circuit.

Reporting on a fact is a conspiracy. It's the Khmer Rouge: kill everybody with glasses; the (((educated))) are by definition traitors.
          Last edited by Kepler; 02-28-2020, 10:59 AM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Expect Fox, Rush, and the rest of the ChildWorld to follow tonight.

Reporting on a fact is a conspiracy.
            Well, they have to. The Economy cratering from this is the only thing that can take him down. But, IF he is able to get away with saying the Democrats caused the virus then his support will not waver.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Well, they have to. The Economy cratering from this is the only thing that can take him down. But, IF he is able to get away with saying the Democrats caused the virus then his support will not waver.
              If you mean with their followers of course they will "get away with it." Dump could walk into a Republican voter's house, strangle his child, and then say "Nancy Pelosi killed your kid" and the voter would go apesh-t against the Dems.

It's a perfect system.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well it has only dropped 600 points today so that is progress I guess.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Expect
                  After telling the Dems they shouldn't make a political issue out of the administration's response to the crisis.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Well it has only dropped 600 points today so that is progress I guess.
                    Inshalla
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

This is great

Comment

”It’s illegal to destroy saguaro cactuses. So why are they being removed for Trump’s border wall?l
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          ”It’s illegal to destroy saguaro cactuses. So why are they being removed for Trump’s border wall?l
                          Because the law doesn't apply to the Trump administration. And somehow that's just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Because the law doesn't apply to the Trump administration. And somehow that's just fine.
                            Yup. I know I posted articles on it when it started.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              This is great

How dare you! Diamond and Silk are there too!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                This is great

She's funny. Yesterday's post:

Personally I feel safe knowing that our coronavirus response is being handled by a man who thinks plagues are caused by unmarried women wearing Bermuda shorts
                                Or this:

https://***********/thedweck/status/896118788373991424
                                Last edited by Kepler; 02-28-2020, 12:46 PM.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X