Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    It rebounded over 400 points in the last ten minutes, but we'll see how next week opens up.
    Still down 357 so doesn't help much. This week has been a disaster.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

    Comment


    • Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

      Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Yeah they needed an excuse and here we go. People buying gold like they are now is another harbinger.

      A drop this bad is bad over the course of a year...in a week it is approaching freak out mode. The fact it hasn't rebounded at all means Wall Street is beyond nervous which means this isn't just the virus.
      Gold's been rising since Dump took charge. That's essentially a hedge against inflation and a hedge to protect them from a market dropping out. That gold is down so much with the market this week and bond yields have been crushed makes me wonder why people are getting out of both. Hell, commodities as a whole are down quite a bit. THough, that makes sense, right? But why would gold be getting hammered?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

      Comment


      • Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

        Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Trump Admin taking cues from the South Park episode where they grind up money to cure HIV.
        Some Thumper loon called on China to accept Jeebus to stop coronavirus. I can't wait for Pence's presser.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Gold's been rising since Dump took charge. That's essentially a hedge against inflation and a hedge to protect them from a market dropping out. That gold is down so much with the market this week and bond yields have been crushed makes me wonder why people are getting out of both. Hell, commodities as a whole are down quite a bit. THough, that makes sense, right? But why would gold be getting hammered?
            I don't know that seems odd...i haven't had a chance to really look into it though so there may be a logical explanation.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

            "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

            Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

            Comment


            • Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

              Judicial branch rules that congress canít use their power. Cool.

              ď Breaking News: A U.S. federal appeals court ruled that Congress cannot sue to enforce subpoenas against the executive branch, dealing a blow to Congress's oversight power.Ē

              Comment


              • Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

                What?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                Comment


                • Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

                  I think it was mulvaney? Threw it to courts who donít want to enforce the subpoena

                  Comment


                  • Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

                    Is it too late already? Does the constitution even exist right now in any meaningful way? Or are structures just acting on inertia before everyone realizes it's gone?
                    It will be interesting to see if the UP sticks with Michigan in The New World 4.0, or if I will be expected to become a Packer fan...
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

                    Comment


                    • Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

                      Checks and balances no longer exist. Not a big deal though...

                      Has anyone on the Right ever actually taken a Civics class?
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

                      "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

                      Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Checks and balances no longer exist. Not a big deal though...

                        Has anyone on the Right ever actually taken a Civics class?
                        Yes. Which is why I find the FakeTrumpGod beyond alarming. The US really, actually might not recover from this mess.
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

                        Comment


                        • Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

                          Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Judicial branch rules that congress canít use their power. Cool.

                          ď Breaking News: A U.S. federal appeals court ruled that Congress cannot sue to enforce subpoenas against the executive branch, dealing a blow to Congress's oversight power.Ē
                          We are all witnessing the beginning of the end right now. Incredibly sad. Oh well, enjoy the college hockey games tonight.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by geezer View Post
                            Yes. Which is why I find the FakeTrumpGod beyond alarming. The US really, actually might not recover from this mess.
                            Wait, I thought we were ok since no one is using actual gas chambers?

                            Comment


                            • Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

                              Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              Yes. Which is why I find the FakeTrumpGod beyond alarming. The US really, actually might not recover from this mess.
                              Don't be an alarmist! This is all perfectly normal.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Wait, I thought we were ok since no one is using actual gas chambers?
                                That, and as long as Kaepernick doesnít get a job, itís fine.
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X