X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    1) He said the actual words in question.
    2) Maybe then he should stop throwing the "word" hoax around willy nilly. Difficulty level: a vocabulary of more then 20 words.
    3) Even with that parsing, the thing he said is a hoax clearly happened, so tethered swimming for him.
    I take no issue with all of this being thrown back at him.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Pence had better watch his back after Trump sees that poll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I need that shirt
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

We knew. And we elected him anyway.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

I liked this response to that.

Comment

No comment.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Reveal your sources!!

Comment

I wonder why he is so mad...

Oh that is why!

Needless to say the Faux crowd is now turning on Faux...apparently they are Dem operatives and cant be trusted!

These numbers show why his approval numbers being at an all time high (for him...mediocre for every other President) is a joke. His "Pandemic Bump" is so below average he is in all sorts of trouble.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I wonder why he is so mad...

Oh that is why!

Needless to say the Faux crowd is now turning on Faux...apparently they are Dem operatives and cant be trusted!

These numbers show why his approval numbers being at an all time high (for him...mediocre for every other President) is a joke. His "Pandemic Bump" is so below average he is in all sorts of trouble.
                          That his performance can even come with a "pandemic bump" is sickening. We need a 12-step program for this country. Frankly, I think trump's performance over the last 2 months has been the WORST of his entire presidency as what he is doing is directly leading to more Americans dying. He was already both the worst person ever to be president, and the worst performing president by a large margin when 2020 dawned. But what he's doing now makes the first 3 years of his term look only as bad as George W. Bush or James Buchanan on an average day.

If George W. Bush had died in office, I would not have been happy, or celebrated. It would have been a dark day, just like when any other president died in office, good one or ineffective. If trump died, I'd cheer in the streets and put my American flag back up for the first time in almost 15 years.

If you vote for trump, you are an enemy of America. I sure hope the political pundits who are saying his coronavirus bump is actually an indication of failing support, and not what it might look like at first glance.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            That his performance can even come with a "pandemic bump" is sickening. We need a 12-step program for this country. Frankly, I think trump's performance over the last 2 months has been the WORST of his entire presidency as what he is doing is directly leading to more Americans dying. He was already both the worst person ever to be president, and the worst performing president by a large margin when 2020 dawned. But what he's doing now makes the first 3 years of his term look only as bad as George W. Bush or James Buchanan on an average day.

If George W. Bush had died in office, I would not have been happy, or celebrated. It would have been a dark day, just like when any other president died in office, good one or ineffective. If trump died, I'd cheer in the streets and put my American flag back up for the first time in almost 15 years.

If you vote for trump, you are an enemy of America. I sure hope the political pundits who are saying his coronavirus bump is actually an indication of failing support, and not what it might look like at first glance.
                            It has nothing to do with "this country". In times of crisis it is human nature to look for leadership. As I said two weeks ago that is why he tried the "Wartime President" BS. His numbers were tanking badly even for him and if he didnt find a way to at least tread water he was DOA. His handling of the Pandemic was a failure even amongst his people because the numbers were rising hourly. So he tries to be the guy they can rally around. Problem is to pull that off you have to at least PRETEND to be inclusive. He lasted about an hour and he was already dividing again. A few days later he stopped even saying it or promoting it because he made it clear he isnt a guy to rally around. He is now more standoffish than ever.

If someone could have gotten him to stop attacking the media his poll numbers would be in the 60s. If he had combined that with just not spitting in the face of Governors of Blue States he is probably low 70s. Christ the media even tried to help him and he spit on them on live TV! He insults the Governor of a state he needs to win to have any shot at keeping his job and basically plays Russian Roulette with their people. The guy is unhinged and he is cracking under the pressure and he is doing it live on the air like it is the movie Network.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Fox always reports there is a huge gap early to scare their tards into action. Then this magically closes up as the election nears and the Republican is "surging." This is also what Rasmussen does.

It's just part of their strategy. It's a lie like everything else by the RWNM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Fox always reports there is a huge gap early to scare their tards into action. Then this magically closes up as the election nears and the Republican is "surging." This is also what Rasmussen does.

It's just part of their strategy. It's a lie like everything else by the RWNM.
                                Isn’t Rasmussen almost always the most favorable? 99/100 they’re the ones he’s promoting when he gets his “50% approval rating!” tweets going.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X