• Show
Clear All

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    That's Dump.

Stage 1: "It's a hoax."

Stage 2: "It will be over like magic."

Stage 3: "No one could have known."

Stage 4: "I knew about it before anyone and I am fixing it faster than anyone else would ever believe!!!"

Stage 5: "We have medicine, the best medicine. You know old medicine that has no side effects. Its a cure!!"

Stage 6: "We knew the medicine was good but we had no way of knowing it won't work perfectly and you know no one could have expected the sudden upsurge of demand for the Medicine. [Obama, the emails, Soros, the evil media]

It's what the POS does with everything. Why would anybody be surprised?
    FYP

I am so far beside myself listening to the horsesh1t he was shoveling I could end up with multiple personality disorder. The old med has no side effects. it works. I can't even keep typing or I might just have an apoplectic fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      I didn’t know you were a conservative. thanks for the response
      Well... I guess at this point I'm a Biden conservative. Definitely not a Republican while a Trump lives. Not really a "mail everyone a check so they'll spend more money" conservative, when that money could easily be targeted to keeping workers on payrolls, paying for healthcare, paying unemployment etc. Definitely not an evangelical conservative, the only thing I want the US government to do for my religion is ignore it and everyone else's. I'm also a Medicare-for-all conservative so... a liberal? I don't know. I hate identity politics. The worst thing about Biden to me is that he said no matter what, he would never consider hiring a man to be VP... cutting out 50% of applicants before he even reviewed a single one. What's the point of making gender presentation a prerequisite? He was a fine VP himself once.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

The best ****ing people.

Complicating matters, it appears the official White House Coronavirus Taskforce isn't necessarily alone. The Washington Post reported:

Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and a senior adviser, has created his own team of government allies and private industry representatives to work alongside the administration's official coronavirus task force, adding another layer of confusion and conflicting signals within the White House's disjointed response to the crisis.
        https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...iMKFIPOY3nQbpM
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Trump is allegedly pi55ed at Jared right now. Do we have a schism?

Comment

So what’ll be higher after Covid, Dumpie’s approval rating or the divorce rate?
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                So what’ll be higher after Covid, Dumpie’s approval rating or the divorce rate?
                My wife works at a hospital and I have asthma. This is going to put a strain on our new marriage. How do I balance my fear of death with the need to maintain physical contact? It ain’t easy but it’s something I’m going to have to work on.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  My wife works at a hospital and I have asthma. This is going to put a strain on our new marriage. How do I balance my fear of death with the need to maintain physical contact? It ain’t easy but it’s something I’m going to have to work on.
                  https://www.vulture.com/2020/03/watc...tch-video.html

How to video

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    How do I balance my fear of death with the need to maintain physical contact? .
                    This is the fun of every good marriage in a nutshell, and describes my Wednesday evening. Enjoy it!
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Comment

Good time for this...

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Once this thing passes and you can have physical contact, you need to find when that moment DOESN’T give you the fear of death
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Once this thing passes and you can have physical contact, you need to find when that moment DOESN’T give you the fear of death
                            MN Couple Gives Birth to octuplets.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Hasn’t yet
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                But it's been so long since I've seen the young maiden
                                My love is stronger than my fear of death

Comment

Working...
                                X