This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    She did exactly what DeWine and Brashear did. I can't imagine why she'd be the one to get singled out by Cheeto...

Joe’s VP pick
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      She did exactly what DeWine and Brashear did. I can't imagine why she'd be the one to get singled out by Cheeto...
      DeWine ... dude...
      Bashear ... dude...
      Whitmer ... chick...

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        DeWine ... dude...
        Bashear ... dude...
        Whitmer ... chick...
        Duck...duck...gray duck?

He’s targeting Whitmer because she’s a D leader in a swing state. Make Dem leadership look bad during this crisis so Trump can hold onto it come November. I’d like to think Michigan voters are much smarter than that.
        And, for everyone, it’s bEshear.

Comment

• So, they’re presenting a proposal to the REPUBLICANS in the Senate, so when it’s inevitable that the Dems vote against it, Dumpiest can blame them.
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Originally posted by jericho View Post
            So, they’re presenting a proposal to the REPUBLICANS in the Senate, so when it’s inevitable that the Dems vote against it, Dumpiest can blame them.
            I wonder how much bailout money a certain hotel in Florida will get.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
              So, they’re presenting a proposal to the REPUBLICANS in the Senate, so when it’s inevitable that the Dems vote against it, Dumpiest can blame them.
              Thought that too

And the new talking point- we need to BUY AMERICAN for the supplies to deal with this. OMFG. I saw this from a person I went to school with. Now a Nurse Anesthetist. I scrolled by because it because it is not possible to rip someone's throat via the internet. We don't have enough supplies. It doesn't matter where we get them

And just now- it is perfectly OK to call it the Chinese Virus because they accused our military of spreading it. This man is a menace. And he's now off the rails taking credit for everything that he says he did (but didn't) and bragging about how wonderful and big things are. This is Grandiose delusion as the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Thought that too

And the new talking point- we need to BUY AMERICAN for the supplies to deal with this. OMFG. I saw this from a person I went to school with. Now a Nurse Anesthetist. I scrolled by because it because it is not possible to rip someone's throat via the internet. We don't have enough supplies. It doesn't matter where we get them

And just now- it is perfectly OK to call it the Chinese Virus because they accused our military of spreading it. This man is a menace. And he's now off the rails taking credit for everything that he says he did (but didn't) and bragging about how wonderful and big things are. This is Grandiose delusion as the best.
                Senate republicans are the hard sell.

House Dems will gladly check checks to peeps
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Donald Trump ranked #1 overall by panel of over 200 political scientists.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"A poll just came out from a number of great political scientist. They ranked me #1. We're doing a tremendous job. I'm ranked higher than any president. Unprecedented numbers."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      The question that needs to be answered is why was the pandemic office closed and why wasn't more scrutiny put on people flying in from foreign countries a long ****ing time ago? This is a akin to malice, negligence, and pure incompetence.

The DHS has wasted their time on the southern border while the real threat has spread across the country. This is another failing of our government at the 9/11 level when Bush ignored Bin Laden just enough to leave us vulnerable.
                      He brought the sick people from that cruise ship off Japan home on the same plane that healthy Americans evacuating from China were on. Then had staff from HHS walking in and out of the quarantined areas wearing no personal protection equipment at all. And then THEY flew back home passenger airlines.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        He brought the sick people from that cruise ship off Japan home on the same plane that healthy Americans evacuating from China were on. Then had staff from HHS walking in and out of the quarantined areas wearing no personal protection equipment at all. And then THEY flew back home passenger airlines.
                        We are a stupid ****ing country. Stupid. This is a known thing. There should be policies, procedures, and protocols in place for ALL of this stuff. **** Trump. **** his administration. And **** the US for being morons.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We are a stupid ****ing country. Stupid. This is a known thing. There should be policies, procedures, and protocols in place for ALL of this stuff. **** Trump. **** his administration. And **** the US for being morons.
                          I post it again.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...18/ar-BB11h6UM
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

"We" aren't stupid. A third of the country is stupid. We last saw these people in high school when we were waving goodbye to them hoping to leave them behind forever. Well, they're back in our lives. The thing to do is bar them from political influence, and the only way to do that is to heavily outvote them.

Left vs right has resolved itself into smart vs dumb. This has probably been inevitable for 40 years. It's here, so we deal with it. Don't whine about it.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

In addition to packing the courts we're going to need to throw out the Census and do it over.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X