X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
    When the CDC's test kits proved to be flawed, was there any consideration of using the WHO kits that previously had been shipped to 57 countries? Strangely nothing reported about this or who was responsible for initially refusing the WHO test kits.
    They brought this up on NPR as something that no one seems to have explained and a contributor to why we are in such a mess. Waiting for the Orange Menace who is going to speak. Why? Someone should stitch his mouth shut and superglue his fingers to something inanimate.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Rachel Bitecofer is awesome. I suggest following her on twitter so you can read her stuff when it drops. She knows what she's talking about and her story is one of those good American stories.

Yeah she gets modern politicking better than most. I agree with most of her projections too which is scary because they are pretty positive
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The S&P 500 has tumbled 19 percent over the past few weeks, and Monday was its worst one-day decline in over a decade. The free fall has vaporized more than $5 trillion in stock market wealth.
        Good lord...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Good lord...
          But according to Dear Leader, "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME," right?
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Every day is arm day for Paul Ryan.
            He only has to workout one arm at the gym because he takes care of the other one jerking off to Ayn Rand.

Comment

Good lord...
              So much for that wealth tax covering free college
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                He only has to workout one arm at the gym because he takes care of the other one jerking off to Ayn Rand.
                So Ryan’s a lefty??
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Will someone 25A him already? Ffs
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Why is his name in quotes? Is he implying they really arent talking about Trump?
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Why is his name in quotes? Is he implying they really arent talking about Trump?
                        He does the quote thing a lot. I wouldn't read much into it.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He's illiterate.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            He's illiterate.
                            I know but usually the illiterate put the name in caps for emphasis not quotes. Quotes suggest conspiracy
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              He's illiterate.
                              Doofus probably thinks it's how you write a proper name, title, and/or a trademark. He's seen lawyers do it in the legal documents he pretends to read and understand.

Comment

It's obvious from all his tweets that Dump thinks quotation marks connote emphasis, like underlining.

He's an actual moron.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X