X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PoTUS 45 LVXII: Pandemic Legacy Season 3

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ce-deal-118660

Signs began to show Monday that key pillars of the agreement to negotiate an end to the Afghanistan war were starting to buckle, just hours after the United States signed what was billed as a historic agreement with the Taliban.

Reports emerged Monday that fighting had resumed between the Taliban and the Afghan security forces, marking an end to the reduction in violence that paved the way for the agreement that was signed Saturday by U.S. and Taliban officials.

Also on Monday, the Taliban refused to take part in intra-Afghan talks, one of the conditions of a full withdrawal of U.S. troops, until the Afghan government releases roughly 5,000 Taliban prisoners. The agreement calls for the prisoners to be released in exchange for up to 1,000 Afghan government captives by March 10.

Less than 24 hours after the agreement was signed, Afghan President Ashraf Ghani, whose government was not involved in the U.S.-Taliban deal, rejected the Taliban’s demand.
    Bestest deals.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Nothing is well thought out. I could buy this theory

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Nothing is well thought out. I could buy this theory

It's ridiculous to say he rushed it out solely to pre-empt Biden's news.

He also did it so he could announce it at CPAC.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          He also did it so he could announce it at CPAC.
          This.

This theory makes the most sense, because it's right in the wheelhouse of his base.

The whole thing could fall apart (like it did), but to those at CPAC, watching FOX News, or reading Breibart, the worlds greatest negotiator gets another notch in his belt.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Lol

President donald trump on sunday had another meltdown over covid-19, the novel coronavirus out of wuhan, china that has now killed one person in the united states.

In a stunning misuse of a poll president trump tweeted that 77% of “u.s. Adults have confidence in their government’s ability to handle the coronavirus…”

that is inaccurate at best.

There’s no online article at the new york post that mentions the data trump cited, but there is a gallup poll taken weeks ago that does.

The problem is the gallup poll was performed february 3-16, before the markets went into a week-long deep dive dropping about 3500 points, and before trump delivered not one but two press conferences widely seen as disastrous.
            https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...as-they-think/

KDR

Comment

The best people (at digitally editing neck vulv).

https://www.politicalflare.com/2020/...s-turkey-neck/

KDR

Comment

LOL

“ BREAKING: A federal judge has ordered former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to give a deposition under oath over a years-old lawsuit filed by the conservative group Judicial Watch regarding her role in the response to the 2012 attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.”

Comment

LOL

“ BREAKING: A federal judge has ordered former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to give a deposition under oath over a years-old lawsuit filed by the conservative group Judicial Watch regarding her role in the response to the 2012 attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.”
                  jfc
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He closed borders down for a hoax?

Besides the irony of making moves to tackle a hoax, I don't believe it's true at all that he closed anything down "weeks ahead" of anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Besides the irony of making moves to tackle a hoax, I don't believe it's true at all that he closed anything down "weeks ahead" of anything?
                      No. The airlines chose to stop routes themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        I think they did cancel some flights. But they failed to start ramping up testing until now. Now it's kind of late. The testing protocol should have started as soon as the flight cancellations happened which was 3? months ago.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

No. The airlines chose to stop routes themselves
                          And I don't recall all of this criticism he keeps referencing.

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            And I don't recall all of this criticism he keeps referencing.
                            Like a lot of things- it is all in his head (or on Faux news- not sure if those are separate entities). The man is an audiovisual aid for confabulation.

Comment

Dump makes things up.

I know this comes as a surprise.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

LOL

Rent free.

And yes, the airlines made the call to cancel those flights, and only because of falling demand. No sense in flying planes more than half-empty.

Comment

Working...
                                X