X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Yes.

1. Netball is not in the Olympics.
    2. Kep said "soccer-like" goals. That's team handball, not netball.
    Was just a guess - adding a crazy sport like that wouldn't be the unheard of and I missed the part about "soccer like goals". Meh.

Comment

• Dressel with a WR.

I wonder how many on team dressel in Florida will have covid next week. Huge room of Florida people without masks

Comment

• Biles withdraws from bars and vault for individuals.

who is triggered??

Comment

• Speaking of fascinating sports only seen in the US every four years….Water Polo. those players, men and women, are probably the fittest athletes in the Olympics. So glad I am watching that sport.
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Respectable fifth place finish in the men's 10k for Michigan's Grant Fisher.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• The USOC, not content in emptying the clip into their own foot, reloads and shoots itself again.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                The USOC, not content in emptying the clip into their own foot, reloads and shoots itself again.
                Yeah I posted that a few days ago. People here seemed to think it was fine since it was only accusations.

im ****ed at the years of allegations and all of that being ignored

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Same.

(And apologies, I must have missed that post)

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Yeah I posted that a few days ago. People here seemed to think it was fine since it was only accusations.

Which is exactly why they’re still just allegations….soft pedal the investigation long enough and the athlete can sneak in an entire career under a cloud, but before the storm breaks.
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• So, apparently the International Amateur Boxing Federation is still suspended by the IOC and the IOC itself is actually organizing the boxing at the Olympics.

https://apnews.com/article/boxing-20...e3af4f7463d8a2
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Bobby Finke did it again. Trail the first 29 lengths, destroy the field in the last 50M. So fun to watch. First 1500M free gold for the Americans since 1984!
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• McKayla Maroney has been diving deep into her experiences on Twitter and Instagram explaining just how ****ed things were under the Larry Nassar era of USA Gymnastics.

Like the metal she got in 2012 in the vault. While doing it with a concussion, broken nose, broken foot, and shattered shins.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• The Black Ferns (New Zealand woman's rugby team) won gold in women's sevens. Performed a Haka afterwards. Always amazing to see.

https://youtu.be/sn1UNGqgZ3g

Comment

• “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Michael Andrew’s interview….What a dope. One of the best things about the Olympics so far was seeing him not get an individual medal.

Comment

Working...
                                X