Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Not upset, or not surprised.

Teammates tend to know what to expect out of one-another.

Is the lack of overt teammate response telling on its own?

Comment

Not upset, or not surprised.

Teammates tend to know what to expect out of one-another.

Is the lack of overt teammate response telling on its own?
      It also could be that they have empathy. Not that I expect anyone like you to understand that concept- "fairness" is too important.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

It also could be that they have empathy. Not that I expect anyone like you to understand that concept- "fairness" is too important.
        Or they could be so locked into their own focus they won't realize the history they just lived for another week.

And when have I ever used the word "fairness". You want "fair"? Go to Minot ND. That's the only "fair" I expect in life.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Well, Sunisa Lee just won a gold she probably would not have won. Just saying... LOL
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Lack of overt teammate response? They've been very supportive in multiple interviews.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Or they could be so locked into their own focus they won't realize the history they just lived for another week.

And when have I ever used the word "fairness". You want "fair"? Go to Minot ND. That's the only "fair" I expect in life.
              Except that you have brought up the concept that she should have bowed out for someone else. As if what she did was so unfair to the alternate that didn't go to Tokyo. Unless you had another suggestion to what it meant to the person who could have taken her place.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Lack of overt teammate response? They've been very supportive in multiple interviews.
                It's apparent that people see what they want to see. sic seems to need to put Simone into a small corner- not sure why. So the story is being crafted that Biles is weak (to her teammates, to her country, to people suffering from "real" mental health issues- not sure what). After being the GOAT, BTW.

Comment

Lack of overt teammate response? They've been very supportive in multiple interviews.
                  Once Sic locks onto a narrative you're not going to get him off of it.

Comment

Except that you have brought up the concept that she should have bowed out for someone else. As if what she did was so unfair to the alternate that didn't go to Tokyo. Unless you had another suggestion to what it meant to the person who could have taken her place.
                    If she knew she was having issues before she left for Tokyo she could've stayed home and done what was best for the team.

IF this started up on site, that's just bad fortune.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

That night there was little overt team reaction to the news Simone was done for the day. Was it NBC editing? May well have been. We don't know.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by the sicatoka View Post

that night there was little overt team reaction to the news simone was done for the day. Was it nbc editing? May well have been. We don't know.
                        concern!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

If she knew she was having issues before she left for Tokyo she could've stayed home and done what was best for the team.

IF this started up on site, that's just bad fortune.
                          And she did what's best for the team- did you not catch that they almost won gold? The best remaining team members did compete.

So since you KNEW that, then it was about fairness. Keep making things up, that's fine.

Comment

• Table Tennis semis were fun to watch- so close to a non China final- both semi's went to 7 games, and both times, the Taipei and German opponent had *some* chances. Seeing one rally that went 28- and the two guys were 1-2m behind the table- holy cow. I just can't imagine what it takes to be able to do that.

Comment

And she did what's best for the team- did you not catch that they almost won gold? The best remaining team members did compete.

So since you KNEW that, then it was about fairness. Keep making things up, that's fine.
                              I never said or claimed "fairness". I said "team" and when it happened she did make the team move.

Otherwise, quit claiming to be a mind reader.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Table Tennis semis were fun to watch-
                                More badminton please.

Worthless trivia: the birdie, shuttlecock, is the fastest moving thing in Olympics.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X