• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First covid case in Olympic village

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      First covid case in Olympic village
      Tick...tick...tick...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Boy those cardboard beds sure did the trick, eh?
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          First covid case in Olympic village
          On the first day athletes report. Nice.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• It is up to 2 now...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The Olympic Channel showed the Closing Ceremonies from the London games this morning. What an amazing spectacle it was. I can’t imagine how the Opening and Closing Ceremonies will work with no fans in the stands.

On a separate note, I still am flummoxed by how large a role Jesse J had in the Closing Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                It is up to 2 now...
                If it's delta, then the olympics are officially over. It spreads too fast.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I would think it has to be...you gotta think most of these guys have been vaccinated and Delta is the major breakthrough variant.

If someone dies over this I am not sure the Olympics recovers. It's reputation isn't exactly great anyways but this would be a death knell.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    I would think it has to be...you gotta think most of these guys have been vaccinated and Delta is the major breakthrough variant.

If someone dies over this I am not sure the Olympics recovers. It's reputation isn't exactly great anyways but this would be a death knell.
                    Maybe. Young, healthy people are pretty vaccine-hesitant. I could see a lot of them thinking that playing badminton or whatever makes them tougher than a piddly little virus.
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• They are also people obsessed with competing and you’d think many got the vaccine to lower chances of missing their chance

Comment

• I guess a lot of it depends on what country they are from...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I don't know why they didn't say, vaccine or **** off
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Coco Gauff tested positive so she will not be competing.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Between the gymnastics sexual assault, swimming sexual assault, other team USA mismanagement, and now telling their own paraolympians to go **** themselves in a foreign country... the entirety of Team USA management overseeing men's, women's, and paraolympians sports can all go slip in a puddle of AIDS and die.

How do you tell disabled people who are at a disadvantage in a foreign country to "figure it out yourself?" I'd like to dump these people off somewhere remote and tell them to figure out their own way home.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Doesn’t she have bootstraps to pick herself up by?

just disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                                X