Tokyo COVympics: July 23 to August 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Because America's neo-fascist press is trying to make an issue out of it, like they did with Kapernick kneeling.
    Even more basic than that, they played the anthem at the wrong time, or no?
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Because America's neo-fascist press is trying to make an issue out of it, like they did with Kapernick kneeling.
      Any tool to hand will do. Just as Tucker Carlson does, and as Hannity and O'Reilly did: the content does not matter. All that matters is keeping the viewer furious so he will press the feeder bar again and again and again.

In the conservative brain, anger is wired directly to the pleasure center. The right wing press is literally masturbating their audience. Conservative America is that monkey in the famous experiment that wacked itself off to death.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Lieutenant Dan calling for US to dump athlete for turning away from flag.

she should have stormed capital instead, then they’d be cool

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...02569420967937

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Lieutenant Dan calling for US to dump athlete for turning away from flag.

she should have stormed capital instead, then they’d be cool

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...02569420967937
          What is it with these people and their aversion to peaceful protests?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

What is it with these people and their aversion to peaceful protests?
            White people can do them...as long as they are straight.
            No one else.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

https://***********/BleacherReport/s...74233731403782

Sha’Carri Richardson could miss the Tokyo Olympics after testing positive for marijuana,
              Best response:

https://***********/JoyAnnReid/statu...88706592698368

If John Boehner can sell it, why can’t Sha’Carri smoke it? She’s the best at what she does. Let her compete. #LegalizeIt
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Unless they’re adding an element to the events where you have to crush a bag of Doritos…who cares if the athletes use weed?
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I dunno but Phelps was high as hell when he was still a competitor...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Next thing you know, TPTB will be clutching their pearls for the umpteenth time about all the sex that goes down in Olympic Village.

Comment

Next thing you know, TPTB will be clutching their pearls for the umpteenth time about all the sex that goes down in Olympic Village.
                      They did. Did you see Jon Oliver?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

While I agree with this, unless it was for medical reasons, jeez, could you not just wait? The Games are less than a month away. Also, as an athlete at that level, did she not know about drug testing? I have no patience for stupid athletes. Could you have at least timed your usage??

Comment

Ross Rebagliati is somewhere laughing his *** off as he takes a hit from a bong, lol.

It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

While I agree with this, unless it was for medical reasons, jeez, could you not just wait? The Games are less than a month away. Also, as an athlete at that level, did she not know about drug testing? I have no patience for stupid athletes. Could you have at least timed your usage??
                            **I know nothing about her or her story**

Honest response: what if she lives in a place where it is legal? Normally I am 100% in agreement with what you posted but the US has such a stupid set up for Marijuana, and such bipolar reactions to athletes using it, I am not sure that works anymore. If Michael Phelps had ever failed a test they would have never banned him.

Plus I swear I read that now it can be in your system even longer than 30 days...not sure what the science on that says. Timing use might not work anymore...

Serious question: how do other countries deal with their athletes using Marijuana? Does the IOC itself have a hard and fast rule? I don't care about the Olympics enough to know this stuff.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Does the IOC consider marijuana (or the active ingredients in it) to be "performance enhancing"?

The NCAA considers caffeine "testable" after NCAA tournament games. Caffeine.

Who knows what's on the IOC naughty list.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

It's legal for a regular person. USA Track and Field, the USOC and the IOC can have their own rules that athletes need to follow. I can take Sudafed. But I can't take Sudafed and compete, you know? Well, you know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                                X