No announcement yet.

Tokyo COVympics: July 23 to August 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As of now, her T levels are less than 10 nMol.

Less biased source: https://www.npr.org/2021/06/21/10087...-at-the-olympi
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Furthermore, consistent estrogen and testosterone blocker intake do a number on people like us. Leads to weaker bones and greater likelihood of injuries. And having been on HRT as long as she has, her T levels are basically non-existent, so she put in WORK.

But then again, Sic isn't likely to take education, especially if he cites the NY Post.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Beat it, *******. She is well within IOC standards.
        I stated a simple, documented fact.

Try this: Instead of reading what I wrote as a negative tone, try it with a positive tone. Now a neutral tone. (I wrote the third.)
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

I stated a simple, documented fact.

Try this: Instead of reading what I wrote as a negative tone, try it with a positive tone. Now a neutral tone. (I wrote the third.)
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Back to the Shot Put for a sec, if the Olympics are anything like the 2019 World Championships he may need that WR just to win gold.

(For perspective, the guy who got 4th in that competition would've won every other World Championships or Olympics with his best throw)
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

This person competed as a male less than a decade ago.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/21/new-ze...rce=NYPTwitter
              Keep telling yourself we need you on the wall, Sic.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oh GFY. Everybody knows what you were doing, you disingenuous bigot. Read the room. Your day is over. Your hatred has been rejected by people with functioning brain cells. Miss T is 1000x the person you could ever be, she will bury you, we will all gladly help, and none of us will shed a tear.

You're done. Off to Never Never Land.

Last edited by Kepler; 06-22-2021, 06:29 AM.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Cornellian Rudy Winkler wins Olympic qualifier in hammer throw breaking 25-year old US record.

I guess we've come up with some good new undetectable drugs.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Cornellian Rudy Winkler wins Olympic qualifier in hammer throw breaking 25-year old US record.

I guess we've come up with some good new undetectable drugs.
                    With the way sports science is now who needs drugs? Some PhD breaking down a slow motion video of you, improving your technique is worth more than a shot in the butt.

For example Ryan Crouser.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

With the temps climbing well above 100 in Eugene, USATF had to postpone the events until later tonight.

Three big events:

The Women's 400m hurdles with another showdown between World, Olympic Champion and World Record holder Delilah Muhammad and World Championship Silver Medalist and holder of the #2 time Sydney McLaughlin.

The Men's 200m with Noah Lyles and Erriyon Knighton, a 17 year old who broke the World Youth (Under 18) and Usain Bolt's World Junior (Under 20) records.

The Men's 1500m with a loaded field.: Matthew Centrowitz (the defending Olympic Champion), Cole Hocker (the NCAA Champion from Oregon), Yared Nuguse (the Collegiate Record Holder), and, the absolute favorite based on looks alone, Craig Engels

I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

And the 400m Hurdles does not disappoint, Sydney McLaughlin sets a new World Record with a 51.90. Third time McLaughlin and Muhammad have raced each other in a Championship setting and the third time one of them has set a World Record.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Gwen Berry is a badass

https://***********/mzberrythrows/st...967849480?s=21
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Literally no idea why this is a thing. Read the articles, still no idea what the controversy is.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

Literally no idea why this is a thing. Read the articles, still no idea what the controversy is.
                              Because America's neo-fascist press is trying to make an issue out of it, like they did with Kapernick kneeling.

Comment

the absolute favorite based on looks alone, Craig Engels
                                Business up front, the flow-locks in back.
                                And the 'stache to pull it all together.
                                Magnificent.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X