• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aparch
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Proud2baLaker
    replied
    The Black Ferns (New Zealand woman's rugby team) won gold in women's sevens. Performed a Haka afterwards. Always amazing to see.

https://youtu.be/sn1UNGqgZ3g

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    McKayla Maroney has been diving deep into her experiences on Twitter and Instagram explaining just how ****ed things were under the Larry Nassar era of USA Gymnastics.

Like the metal she got in 2012 in the vault. While doing it with a concussion, broken nose, broken foot, and shattered shins.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Bobby Finke did it again. Trail the first 29 lengths, destroy the field in the last 50M. So fun to watch. First 1500M free gold for the Americans since 1984!

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    So, apparently the International Amateur Boxing Federation is still suspended by the IOC and the IOC itself is actually organizing the boxing at the Olympics.

https://apnews.com/article/boxing-20...e3af4f7463d8a2

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Yeah I posted that a few days ago. People here seemed to think it was fine since it was only accusations.

im ****ed at the years of allegations and all of that being ignored
    Which is exactly why they’re still just allegations….soft pedal the investigation long enough and the athlete can sneak in an entire career under a cloud, but before the storm breaks.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Same.

(And apologies, I must have missed that post)

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    The USOC, not content in emptying the clip into their own foot, reloads and shoots itself again.
    Yeah I posted that a few days ago. People here seemed to think it was fine since it was only accusations.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    The USOC, not content in emptying the clip into their own foot, reloads and shoots itself again.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Respectable fifth place finish in the men's 10k for Michigan's Grant Fisher.

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied
    Speaking of fascinating sports only seen in the US every four years….Water Polo. those players, men and women, are probably the fittest athletes in the Olympics. So glad I am watching that sport.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Biles withdraws from bars and vault for individuals.

who is triggered??

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Dressel with a WR.

I wonder how many on team dressel in Florida will have covid next week. Huge room of Florida people without masks

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Yes.

1. Netball is not in the Olympics.
    2. Kep said "soccer-like" goals. That's team handball, not netball.
    Was just a guess - adding a crazy sport like that wouldn't be the unheard of and I missed the part about "soccer like goals". Meh.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Are you guys sure Kepler is not describing Netball?
    I found out about netball this week. From the videos I watched it seems like originalist basketball, except you can’t play defense on the ball, so once you get it to someone down low it’s basically a free point.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X