Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jericho
    replied
    The USA...The most dominant country in the history of the Olympics. More athletes than probably 33% of combined island nations, but the uniforms always suck. They look like they just got out of prison with the striped shirts.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Got another one, First Flight from Ace Combat 5.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Watching the replay, the start of the parade of athletes had the Final Fantasy Victory Fanfare.

Naturally.

Edit: Apparently the whole parade has a bunch of Japanese Video Game music. I'll see if I recognize anymore...

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    I give that guy credit.... He's using his 15 minutes very efficiently... 3 minutes every two years while on a trip that 99.999992% of the world can only dream about...

Dude is my hero...

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    I specifically chose ****boy because I knew it wouldn't be starred out.
    -- Jerry Falwell Jr.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

How weird is this site that the bolded word is allowed but s*e*x*y is not?
    It is weird. I specifically chose ****boy because I knew it wouldn't be starred out.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    “And now, from Tonga, the annual presentation of the Oiled Up ****boy Thirst Trap.”
    How weird is this site that the bolded word is allowed but s*e*x*y is not?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    “And now, from Tonga, the annual presentation of the Oiled Up ****boy Thirst Trap.”
    Biennial, surely.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    And how here's Hoda to make a joke about Djibouti's name again. So glad we got this crew to cover this event!

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I'm sure the networks and the IOC are working on removing athletics from the Olympics for ratings.

I was hoping for some completely balls out weirdness from the Nukees. Nobody is going to beat that Spanish one with the giant phallic worm balloon animal.
    They were so spaced out for safety, it took longer than normal. And the athletes were more subdued, since there were just a handful of people in the stadium.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    I set my DVR to record the Opening Ceremonies as I will be at Fenway tonight not realizing NBC was showing them live this morning. D'oh! Tonga's oiled up **** flag bearer is back - yippee!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Long, but good. The "show" part was nice and subtle. The athlete part just takes forever.
    I'm sure the networks and the IOC are working on removing athletics from the Olympics for ratings.

I was hoping for some completely balls out weirdness from the Nukees. Nobody is going to beat that Spanish one with the giant phallic worm balloon animal.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    I set my DVR to record the Opening Ceremonies as I will be at Fenway tonight not realizing NBC was showing them live this morning. D'oh! Tonga's oiled up **** flag bearer is back - yippee!
    Long, but good. The "show" part was nice and subtle. The athlete part just takes forever.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Ladies and gentlemen, introducing your Cleveland Guardians...

[edit] Thought I was in the MLB thread...
    Last edited by Slap Shot; 07-23-2021, 09:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X