• Show
Clear All

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Post a girl and Tiger's reaction:

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Apparently Tiger Woods is still having trouble with the driver.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

He would have done well with that...of course then he couldn't celebrate gays dying of AIDS or Eric Garner being choked to death by cops. You get what you put out into the world and there is no heaven that is letting that drug abusing perverted piece of chit in.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by walrus View Post

Recent back surgery, can you say pain killers
    This was my first thought.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Remember man that you are dust, and into dust you shall return.
    He would have done well with that...of course then he couldn't celebrate gays dying of AIDS or Eric Garner being choked to death by cops. You get what you put out into the world and there is no heaven that is letting that drug abusing perverted piece of chit in.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

I used to ride my bike on that road all the time when I lived in Redondo - it's probably a good Cat 3 climb in the TdF, with lots of steep side canyons, etc. You could definitely get hurt very badly if you went off the road at an inopportune spot. Where he apparently went off the road (Hawthorne and Blackhorse) is a nice 4-lane road with a median, though, and only sweeping turns. Only a distracted/drunk driver should have any issues there.
    Recent back surgery, can you say pain killers

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Meh, we dont' need a stupid new thread every year.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Fin.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Speaking of which, don't we need a Dead Thread 2021?
    By all rights, this thread should have ended with the last entry of "2020."

No death has ever been more eagerly anticipated.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Here. Death by deregulation. God love conservative economics. That turrble "job-killing red tape."

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Yeah, I wasn't implying that it was just a fender bender or something. I only meant to say that sometimes the jaws of life are used in situations where it is not necessarily a "life or death" situation, such that we should monitor the event in the "dead thread."
    I know, I was just building off it, not really speaking to what you had said. And I agree, we should move this or at least find another corpse.

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied
    Speaking of which, don't we need a Dead Thread 2021?

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Yeah, I wasn't implying that it was just a fender bender or something. I only meant to say that sometimes the jaws of life are used in situations where it is not necessarily a "life or death" situation, such that we should monitor the event in the "dead thread."
    Yeah I was a little surprised to see it being discussed in this thread

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Those photos do not look like nothing, though. Looks like he rolled. Car did not crumple thankfully.

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Rut roh... Tiger Woods had to be extracted from a car crash with the jaws of life... Watch this space...

https://twitter.com/Bogs4NY/status/1...472256/photo/1

Edit: THis was from yesterday:
    https://twitter.com/GeekedSports/sta...649453574?s=20

Edit 2: He's in surgery for major leg injuries...

:-(
    I used to ride my bike on that road all the time when I lived in Redondo - it's probably a good Cat 3 climb in the TdF, with lots of steep side canyons, etc. You could definitely get hurt very badly if you went off the road at an inopportune spot. Where he apparently went off the road (Hawthorne and Blackhorse) is a nice 4-lane road with a median, though, and only sweeping turns. Only a distracted/drunk driver should have any issues there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X