Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    The idea that Big Papa Iger runs a "woke" company is laughable. Mr Capitalism himself.
    Wait Iger...the guy the Right Wing applauded getting the job as an F you to Woke Liberals is now a Woke Liberal?

My head hurts...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Is MyPillow making money these days? I don’t know. As to Hobby Lobby and. Chik-FIL-A, their ownership may be that way, but they don’t market their product like that. That’s the difference.
      Pretty sure Mypillow is crashing and burning...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Wait Iger...the guy the Right Wing applauded getting the job as an F you to Woke Liberals is now a Woke Liberal?

My head hurts...
        The nice thing about being a whacko conspiracy nut is that logic is not required. Actually, it's discouraged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

But that's their business model, right? The advertising is a cherry on top. They don't even need it.
          Espn says hi

Comment

• Why in the world are eggplant m&m’s “woke”?.?
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Why in the world are eggplant m&m’s “woke”?.?
              Because they’re cartoon women not simpering on a man’s arm.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• To be fair, I think that particular Garrison is from before Iger came back. Not that it isn't pants on head ******** regardless.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Latest poll shows George Santos is GOP frontrunner for 2024: https://patch.com/new-york/glencove/...nt-hitler-jews

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Espn says hi
                    Well ESPN has long term structure issues that ad revenue and even cable fees can't fix. They make Netflix look fiscally conservative...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well ESPN has long term structure issues that ad revenue and even cable fees can't fix. They make Netflix look fiscally conservative...
                      Are they unusually overextended or is it just the bloat that comes from A Certain Age?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Espn and espn2 combined account for about $10 of every basic cable subscription in the country whether someone watches them or not. The mothership is the single costliest channel on cable TV by far.

They may have structural issues, but their entire revenue model for the last 25 years has been collecting that sweet, sweet monthly subscriber fee.

Comment

• Just to clarify, is it woke for cartoons to wear pants or not to wear pants?

Comment

My head hurts...
                            It's Ben Garrison - logic is not his strong suit, to say nothing of his cartooning skills. He has a one-note schtick of cramming as many exaggerated "over-woke" tropes into a single panel as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Espn and espn2 combined account for about $10 of every basic cable subscription in the country whether someone watches them or not. The mothership is the single costliest channel on cable TV by far.

They may have structural issues, but their entire revenue model for the last 25 years has been collecting that sweet, sweet monthly subscriber fee.
                              Yeah and yet they cut staff like Tech Bros almost every year. They burn through those fees so fast it will make your head spin.

Then it is exasperated by the Di$ney factor as well.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Presumably made from the same material as the desks we used to make schoolchildren hide under during nuclear attack drills. And he will make Mexico pay for it!
                                Trump said he would build an 'impenetrable dome' over the US as he warned of a possible World War III (msn.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X