Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What?? Donnie's administration was squeaky clean. Most open and transparent administration evah!!
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
      Stewart Rhodes and one other Oathkeeper chud were convicted of Seditious Conspiracy. Three others were acquitted.
      Per CNN: Rhodes and Meggs face a 20-year maximum prison sentence on the charge of seditious conspiracy. All five defendants were convicted of obstructing an official proceeding, which also carries a 20-year maximum prison sentence.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Why are these GOP Idiots complaining about the Military needing to get vaccinated for Covid? As I remember it and it has been well documented the Military list of vaccinations far exceed those of civilians. So, what the **** is their point here?

https://***********/SenRonJohnson/st...58275613777920
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• “Nazis did good Things too, we have ti stop dissing the nazis all the time”

kanye, today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I am here for every second of this pitiful fight

https://***********/ronfilipkowski/s...FfP-rDD54K7l7w
            one of the locals here who is married to an american woman and lives in palm beach is going to be in the us for nye and is invited to mar a lago for the party that night.
            that had mookie asking why one of these silly right wing news stations isn't broadcasting live from the lago that night? let The Fat Guy give a speech, then count down the seconds to midnight.
            more wackos will tune in for that then for d!ck clark's rockin' nye :-)
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Why are these GOP Idiots complaining about the Military needing to get vaccinated for Covid? As I remember it and it has been well documented the Military list of vaccinations far exceed those of civilians. So, what the **** is their point here?

https://***********/SenRonJohnson/st...58275613777920
              Logic has no place in this. Other vaccines are ok (mostly) because reasons. Covid vaccine is bad because other reasons.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

“Nazis did good Things too, we have ti stop dissing the nazis all the time”

kanye, today.
                In case anyone thinks this is not legit:

https://***********/willsommer/statu...3dSiD4I1g&s=19

This InfoWars appearance has already gone off the rails.

Alex Jones: You're not Hitler, you're not a Nazi.

Kanye: Well, I see good things about Hitler, also...Every human being has value that they brought to the tabled, especially Hitler.
                https://***********/willsommer/statu...IRhMbe0Ag&s=19

Kanye: "They did good things too, we've got to stop dissing the Nazis all the time."
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• omfg, jfc
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Does this hurt him or help him in a GQP primary?
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• 11th circuit court ruled judge canon is out.

what a colossal stooge

Comment

11th circuit court ruled judge canon is out.

what a colossal stooge
                        https://***********/tribelaw/status/1598449445280296960

The 11th Circuit has unanimously ruled Judge Cannon is out: “To create a special exception here would defy our Nation’s foundational principle that our law applies “to all, without regard to numbers, wealth, or rank.” State of Georgia v. Brailsford, 3 U.S. (3 Dall.) 1, 4 (1794)!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Elon letting Kanye now post swastikas

wow his tweeting tonight is the most unhinged thing I’ve seen in ages.

euripe will soon ban due to no moderation
                          Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 12-01-2022, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• The Anti-McCarthy Republicans apparently have a non-House member they are going to run against him for Speaker. Gee...I wonder who it could be?!?!?

https://***********/RonFilipkowski/s...50042012327936

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Sounds like someone got a call from his European general counsel.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Libertarian Party of NH is showing what happens when you combine all of the great parts of the Libertarian Party with all of the great minds of the UNH DI thread.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X