Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

He was crying about President Biden's Russia comments about nuclear war.
    There goes Biden, forcing Russia to do something bad again.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I can see why Pompeo and Republicans feel attacked when Biden calls out Russia.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Men always make the better choices

women shouldn’t be voting. I guarantee that is next

https://twitter.com/mikesington/stat...sePefiEwnQhHZQ

Comment

• Kanye west calling for defcon 3 on “the Jews”

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Kanye west calling for defcon 3 on “the Jews”
            Death con lmao

Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Men always make the better choices

women shouldn’t be voting. I guarantee that is next

https://twitter.com/mikesington/stat...sePefiEwnQhHZQ
              This guy also can't decide if he thinks the 2020 election was stolen or not. It depends on the day with him.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Kanye west calling for defcon 3 on “the Jews”
                Yeah, if Kanye weren't a zillionaire and said all this crazy crap he'd be institutionalized.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1579...7VvZbHmeg&s=19

Greene: Biden’s 5 million illegal aliens are on the verge of replacing you, your jobs, and your kids in school. Coming from all over the world, they’re also replacing your culture
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Ariel_Comedy/sta...BFMvdsrOQ&s=19

But remember we need to be nice to these people...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP/sta...f6RYvpDUA&s=19

Kanye. Elon. Trump
                      What are "3 racist narcissistic dbags" Alex!
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This reminds me:

WHERE IS MY DAMN TACO TRUCK ON EVERY CORNER >=(
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s..._sRItZyUw&s=19

Trump fan praising Putin. Be nice though!!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Sounds like someone trying to stoke division to me.

Care to comment Drew? Since people stoking division is one of your major concerns.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Sounds like someone trying to stoke division to me.

Care to comment Drew? Since people stoking division is one of your major concerns.
                              Huh, guess he's not that concerned. Who coulda known?

I guess he only gets concerned when a Democrat says something stupid that he can twist into an attack on all the good upstanding nice Republican folk who don't deserve that sort of abuse and condescension from the mean, hateful Democrats. I mean, they're good folk, just trying to live and let live. Why they gotta always get attacked like that? No wonder they hate the Democrats. If only the Dems would be nicer to them, try to understand where they're coming from, listen to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                https://twitter.com/Ariel_Comedy/sta...BFMvdsrOQ&s=19

But remember we need to be nice to these people...
                                Did you see that Jimmy Kimmel retweeted that and said she was a champ, and she asked him if she could make her national television debut on his show and he said yes??!!!? I think that's awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X