Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW...guys we have been found out!

https://***********/RightWingWatch/s...74385948598272

DeAnna Lorraine, who ran for Congress in 2020, and Lauren Witzke, who was the Delaware GOP's candidate for Senate in 2020, agree that Hurricane Ian is the deep state using "weather manipulation technology" to punish Gov. Ron DeSantis for not enacting a vaccine mandate in Florida.
    I thought our plan was foolproof :^(
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Is the guy presenting the actor from The Good Place? If not, he looks the guy Jan built in that show.
      Just a YouTuber. Cody Johnston.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm3890517/filmotype/actor

*Edit* What JJ said.
      Last edited by aparch; 09-30-2022, 01:22 PM.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        BTW...guys we have been found out!

Well, you over-did it a little when you made it ramp back up and hit the Carolinas at hurricane strength. Haha.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Well, you over-did it a little when you made it ramp back up and hit the Carolinas at hurricane strength. Haha.
          Yeah it was my homage to Sherman's March to the Sea! ;^)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

BTW...guys we have been found out!

"It always targets red states and red districts." Yes the noted conservative strongholds of Houston and New Orleans.

Also Tampa and Orlando were islands of blue within a sea of red, yet it went right for them. State-wise, where on the gulf coast could it go and not hit a red state.
            Last edited by French Rage; 09-30-2022, 02:50 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Sounds like a death threat.

https://***********/chrislhayes/stat...FvL9o0EQsIcOyA

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                You post that as a civilian and you get a visit from the FBI.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

These are "unofficial" orders to his DERP army...

He knows if he throws stuff like this on the wall, he will eventually get something to stick. Jan 6 was a dry run.
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• What a sick mother ****er

https://***********/atrupar/status/1...Vhmhv-OgSwC0EA

Comment

Meanwhile, (i assume) women who need these items because they can't afford it won't be eligible for them.

I'm foreseeing a lot of planned pregnancies marked as rape in Texas' future.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Under his eye: https://www.theguardian.com/australi...on-were-policy

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Yeah it was my homage to Sherman's March to the Sea! ;^)
                          That’s apropos, a southern storm doing as much damage to the south as possible to own the libs…er…North.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            ****ing sick

Comment

• Seriously, why is it anyone's business whether someone had an abortion or not? What does it matter to you?

I know the religious whackjobs like joect, and their staunch fundamental opposition to it. So don't get abortions. Just leave everyone else alone, 'k?

Something like "live and let live"? "Do unto others". That one's even in the bible they claim to live by.
                              Last edited by rufus; 10-01-2022, 10:58 AM.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Because they are petty, small, pathetic people. They need to know what others are doing and they get Joy out of others pain

Comment

Working...
                                X