Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model citizen.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Model republican for sure.

Comment

It's interesting how, despite the scholarly aptitude, you also see all the early warning signs, particularly the controlling behavior towards his wife at the time. Being raised Mormon she would obviously be well-conditioned to go along with whatever he wanted.

Comment

• Republicans regularly vote against disaster aid in Democratic states. every Democrat is going to vote to help Florida. any questions
          https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/...16806943117314
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• And this doesn't even have to be about climate change (or climate change denial if you're an idoit -AKA a republican). Even if you don't believe climate change is playing a part in making storms more destructive or more common, you still know they happen and still know massive assistance is needed with recovery efforts.

I'm a big enough dick to say democrats need to stop voting to aid red states like Florida and Texas when this stuff goes down, and make sure they publicly declare that they did so in retaliation for the Ted Cruzes of the world who vote against aid to blue states. People need to face real consequences for their votes. You don't like it, move, or better yet vote more intelligently.

Comment

• Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) @tedcruz
              cast the lone vote Tuesday against a bipartisan bill designed to prevent another insurrection like the one on Jan. 6, 2021.
              https://twitter.com/jim_sinclairjr/s...24821368881155

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Of course he did. Per the handshake agreement he has with other Republican Senators, it was his turn to vote in a manner that would generate social media outrage.

Comment

• Sound advice:

Ignore republicans who aren’t under oath. If there’s no penalty of perjury, they will lie. Every single time about every single thing.
                  https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/...81815386464256

Comment

I like how he wears an eye patch cause he shot his own eye out...what a ****wit.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

And this doesn't even have to be about climate change (or climate change denial if you're an idoit -AKA a republican). Even if you don't believe climate change is playing a part in making storms more destructive or more common, you still know they happen and still know massive assistance is needed with recovery efforts.

I'm a big enough dick to say democrats need to stop voting to aid red states like Florida and Texas when this stuff goes down, and make sure they publicly declare that they did so in retaliation for the Ted Cruzes of the world who vote against aid to blue states. People need to face real consequences for their votes. You don't like it, move, or better yet vote more intelligently.
                      Don't you live in Ohio? Also, what, 50% of African-Americans still live in the South alone? I wonder how many people of color live in red states like Texas, Florida, Mississippi, South Carolina, etc.? I've voted Democrat every ****ing election since 2006, from city commission on up. I vote "intelligently", and I guess we could afford the thousands of dollars to relocate, but again, how about all of those poor, unfortunate (economic) souls who can't? **** 'em, huh? You're not the only one that makes such an argument on here. It never makes any sense. It never will.

Comment

• https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...122-story.html

Reporting from Washington —
                        Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas failed to report his wife’s income from a conservative think tank on financial disclosure forms for at least five years, the watchdog group Common Cause said Friday.

Between 2003 and 2007, Virginia Thomas, a longtime conservative activist, earned $686,589 from the Heritage Foundation, according to a Common Cause review of the foundation’s IRS records. Thomas failed to note the income in his Supreme Court financial disclosure forms for those years, instead checking a box labeled “none” where “spousal noninvestment income” would be disclosed.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Lara Trump took her young son outside to play in the hurricane. Filmed it. Bragged about it. The kid looked like he's crying. What a horrible mother.

Comment

• I'm sure it was just an oversight by his accountant. Nothing to see here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Lara Trump took her young son outside to play in the hurricane. Filmed it. Bragged about it. The kid looked like he's crying. What a horrible mother.
                              Floridians have hurricane parties so she may well be a lousy mom but they are used to this stuff. My wifes niece is in Cocoa beach and is drinking up a storm. I don't understand it but I'm in Maine
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• It's one thing to throw a party, it is another to have your kid play outside in a hurricane. Not even close to equivalent.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X