Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cruelty is the point. **** Deathsantis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      The cruelty is the point. **** Deathsantis.
      END the Right.

Save the world.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...62604249915393

The Republican Party is so far gone right now that at the rallies for their leader, security has been deployed to dissuade rally goers from pointing to the sky like people did for Hitler. Today’s GOP is trying to be slightly left of Hitler. Comforting.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This is going to become their new thing I'm sure...
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• If I’m buying coke or heroin it better be top quality

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1574...t3l62dsQNATxeg

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              If I’m buying coke or heroin it better be top quality

Make Heroin Safe Again

Comment

• https://twitter.com/60Minutes/status...89808506867715
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Can't have them women learning stuff and finding jobs: https://www.theregister.com/2022/09/..._books_barred/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    If I’m buying coke or heroin it better be top quality

What are you paying for that stuff for? Just wait til Halloween, and get rainbow colored fentanyl with your Halloween candy. They're just giving that **** out, for free.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Grifter excluded from grift butt hurt.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Bill Maher's Republican panelist tried to equate Stacey Abrams not accepting her loss to Donald Trump not accepting his loss. Bill called BS. Something he is very lax to do lately. By eradicating the right we will eventually eradicate false equivalency.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

What are you paying for that stuff for? Just wait til Halloween, and get rainbow colored fentanyl with your Halloween candy. They're just giving that **** out, for free.
                          I got a lifetime supply as a free gift when I ordered my Groomer Starter Kit from 1-800-George-Soros.
                          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• No one I ever heard of.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...b9e271c610017c

The cell phone belonged to a 26-year-old Trump supporter from Brooklyn, New York named Anton Lunyk, who traveled to Washington DC the night before January 6 with two friends, Francis Connor and Antonio Ferrigno, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation, as well as a search of public records.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Grifter excluded from grift butt hurt.
                              Establishment RINO! Everyone knows MAGA is a center-right movement that doesn't welcome extremists whatsoever. The extremists are all on the left! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

I got a lifetime supply as a free gift when I ordered my Groomer Starter Kit from 1-800-George-Soros.
                                I live in a weed state, so I'll just lace all my Halloween candy with the devil's lettuce. Everyone knows pot instantly converts users to the Satanic far-left and the LGTBQ lifestyle! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X