Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Was that the one released yesterday during the hearings?
    I think its from the same clip, but only a short portion, slowed down and zoomed in. I saw it in an MSN article, but couldn't get a clip URL to share. I'll see if i can track it down again.

Here it is.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...6d0185adfce7cb
    Last edited by rufus; 06-29-2022, 02:23 PM.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      All the freaks today are saying she’s not credible. A maga person I know texted me to tell me the dems are sunk, having to resort to her lies.

yes I’m sure she’s making this all up. Everyone is free to lie on the stand with no punishment
      There's no way the committee called this special hearing without confirming evidence of what she had to say. Apparently, they've already intervied Ornodo
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

I think its from the same clip, but only a short portion, slowed down and zoomed in. I saw it in an MSN article, but couldn't get a clip URL to share. I'll see if i can track it down again.

Here it is.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...6d0185adfce7cb
        Call me crazy, but that looks like he's waving...

(edit: Not trying to be argumentative.)
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Call me crazy, but that looks like he's waving...

(edit: Not trying to be argumentative.)
          Yeah that's my initial reaction too.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Don't, this is being pushed as a way to weaken the unity of the Left and Center coalition. Just like when Sanders ran, we are going to see a huge uptick in the number of "allies" who are "concerned" about marginalized groups being betrayed by the Democratic party. They are trying to run down the Dem vote, period, full stop.

Insofar as the Left abets this with its rhetoric, they're wrong. Insofar as the Center takes the bait and starts railing against the Left the way it always does in its tiresome entitlement, they're wrong. We are fighting Nazis for life on Earth. Before opening our yap we need to ask ourselves three questions:

1. Is it true?
            2. Does it matter?
            3. Will it help?

And if it doesn't pass all three tests, we have to S T F U, organize, and unify.
            I agree with the statement because our leadership is decrepit, beholden to the old ways. I don’t care who said it.

You also told me a month ago to be nicer to drew, that wasn’t the way so I’ll keep my opinion on this

Comment

I agree with the statement because our leadership is decrepit, beholden to the old ways. I don’t care who said it.

You also told me a month ago to be nicer to drew, that wasn’t the way so I’ll keep my opinion on this
              I'm not telling you to be anything.

You have agency.

Go forth and do good works.

(I just told you to do that.)

If you can figure out a way I am quite willing to eliminate everyone in this country my age minus one day and older.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They have the same reasons, the same rationalizations, the same reactions.
                No good jobs, no hausfrau, no grandkids, no future - must be the Jews'/gays'/immigrants'/government's**/women's lib/literally anyone else's fault but mine. I'm a white dude, I'm not allowed to fail! Amerika uber alles!

**Fact: A lot of it is technically our government's fault for failing them on several fronts. However our government is controlled by the wealthy who have successfully convinced the fascists that they are independent bootstrappers getting a screw job and all government is an evil swamp that must be drained, so here we are.

Comment

If you can figure out a way I am quite willing to eliminate everyone in this country my age minus one day and older.
                  Bloodless? Ban statins and pill dispensers. Throw in hearing aids if you want them to shut the **** up while you work on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Bloodless?
                    Well, ruin my fun…
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

The only thing worse than the septuagenarians running the country are the octogenarians.

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

All the freaks today are saying she’s not credible. A maga person I know texted me to tell me the dems are sunk, having to resort to her lies.

yes I’m sure she’s making this all up. Everyone is free to lie on the stand with no punishment
                        While I can’t claim to have ever seen or heard of Cassidy Hutchinson before yesterday, when I read in the news that she’s only 26yo, it makes me think the stress of her experience and agonizing over whether or not to be fully truthful with the committee appears to have aged her considerably. I’m leaning towards her being a believable witness should this whole affair ever go to trial.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/...01782105153536

BREAKING: Zoe Lofgren tells @andersoncooper that some of the money donald raised off the Big Lie has been used to PAY FOR LAWYERS for witnesses and it’s not clear “that arrangement is without coercion”. THAT IS A CRIME
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            There certainly was something going on in the back seat of that presidential SUV.
                            It amazed me how fast the GQP and their water carriers rushed to Twitter to post infographics proclaiming that "The Beast" isn't designed for Trump to sit behind the driver, so she must be lying.

... only to ignore the ****ING video evidence of an SUV being used to leave the J6 rally and Trump can be seen sitting in the goddammed second row within arms reach of the driver.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

It amazed me how fast the GQP and their water carriers rushed to Twitter to post infographics proclaiming that "The Beast" isn't designed for Trump to sit behind the driver, so she must be lying.

... only to ignore the ****ING video evidence of an SUV being used to leave the J6 rally and Trump can be seen sitting in the goddammed second row within arms reach of the driver.
                              Again, republicans and their enablers are allergic to reality.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Is it or is it not her handwriting?

It should be easy to show either way and a lot of credibility is riding on that answer.

https://www.newsweek.com/three-denia...timony-1720338
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X