Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve King needs professional help. A lot of it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      How do we overcome this amount of dumb****ery? I begged my kids to go to college in Thailand, Korea, England or Australia but nope.
      I mean, keep in mind even the bright red 4th district of Iowa kicked him to the curb. So there is a limit.

Comment

• House committee presents evidence a staffer for GOP Sen. Ron Johnson reached out to office of VP Pence to present him with slates of fraudulent electors from Wisconsin and Michigan Pence's office rebuffed the offer
        https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...08693656772609

Ron Johnson joins the Republicans that belong in jail.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Notable-> it happened quickly, but the committee showed RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel acknowledging that former President Trump himself was directly involved in the fake elector plot. Here was the exchange from her testimony:
          https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status...11124864241664

Add Ronna.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Today's testimony is compelling and damning. Too bad Merrick Garland doesn't give a ****.
            It was straightforward and often right from Trumps mouth. I mean the DOJ has done more with less...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Now the woman in Georgia who was accused of a crime is testifying. She was threatened by many. This is sick. Rudy attacked her directly and the mob assembled. I feel so bad for this woman right now. Merrick Garland, where the **** are you?

Comment

Now the woman in Georgia who was accused of a crime is testifying. She was threatened by many. This is sick. Rudy attacked her directly and the mob assembled. I feel so bad for this woman right now. Merrick Garland, where the **** are you?
                Having lunch?

I love that Ron Johnsons staff is denying he had anything to do with the alternate electors even though his chief of staff texted a VPOTUS aide saying he had them for Pence. (The aide said not to hand them over)

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/15...4NXDICNJA&s=19
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• You wanna see a great photo, this is a great photo.

https://twitter.com/santiagomayer_/s...33605205463041

Comment

You wanna see a great photo, this is a great photo.

https://twitter.com/santiagomayer_/s...33605205463041
                    Tucker will call them Democrat thugs...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• On Nicole Wallace
                      @DrJasonJohnson
                      says the level of rage he's heard from Black people after the Moss testimony is something he hasn't heard since George Floyd.
                      https://twitter.com/ElieNYC/status/1539344155083689984

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

I mean, keep in mind even the bright red 4th district of Iowa kicked him to the curb. So there is a limit.
                        If a country having a racist means you don't want your kids to go to college there, I've got some bad news.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Ring_Sheryl/stat...E2dVHfvCw&s=19

I shouldn't be surprised that the Federalist Society wants religious freedom to only apply to Christians, but it's still shocking to see in writing "Jewish beliefs aren't sincere like Christians are so it's not a real religion like Christianity is."
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Just read another article about the inclusion of secessionist language in the Texas GOP platform. It sure seems like they're actually a little bit serious about this - completely oblivious to just how dumb they sound. Ted Cruz (in November): "We're not there yet, and if there comes a point where it's hopeless, then I think we take NASA, we take the military, we take the oil."

Ummmm, I wonder what percentage of military stationed in Texas are actually *from* Texas? How about NASA employees? They'd be gone faster than a Saturn V rocket. Do they have any idea how easy it would be for an organized, modern military with sound command and control infrastructure to sweep through and plink off all those rugged individualists equipped with nothing but small arms in their F-150s? Sure, Ukraine is standing up to Russia - but that's because when Russia invaded, Ukraine had an established military with 255,000 soldiers. Who is going to be the Texas Secretary of Defense, and how is he going to assemble, train, equip, and command an army? It was a teensy bit easier to convert private arms and private horses to military use back in the civil war days, and the military command and control communicated via letters just like everyone else (and just like their adversaries). Good luck building up a modern force in time to protect yourselves, numbskulls. Reconstruction 1.0 was clearly not enough.
                            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Observed: the amount of Republicans saying drag shows are bad and the amount of Republicans wearing "my child is the reason I drink" shirts is one big overlapping circle.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Observed: the amount of Republicans saying drag shows are bad and the amount of Republicans wearing "my child is the reason I drink" shirts is one big overlapping circle.
                                Also overlapped by Republicans who say parents should decide what their kids learn.

BTW now evidence has come from the Eastman emails that Ginni Thomas was attending events in March where they still said Trump won.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X