Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On January 5, 2001 the COS for the Vice President warned the Secret Service that the felon-in-chief might try to have the VP killed. The next day rioters at the Capitol chanted "Hang Mike Pence" while their accomplices set up a noose on the front lawn.

All perfectly normal. Nothing to see here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      On January 5, 2001 the COS for the Vice President warned the Secret Service that the felon-in-chief might try to have the VP killed. The next day rioters at the Capitol chanted "Hang Mike Pence" while their accomplices set up a noose on the front lawn.

Dude should buy a powerball
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        On January 5, 2001 the COS for the Vice President warned the Secret Service that the felon-in-chief might try to have the VP killed. The next day rioters at the Capitol chanted "Hang Mike Pence" while their accomplices set up a noose on the front lawn.

We are rapidly becoming a lawless society. A 2022 version of what a hundred mid-20th century movies and TV shows portrayed as the "wild, wild West."

Not a single person of true authority or with powerful allies or connections will pay for their actions in planning or conspiring or aiding in an attempted insurrection of government and country. When those people are returned to power the next logical step will be to completely allow their followers to behave as they did on 1-6-21 and face no consequences. After that, who knows? My guess is the Kyle Rittenhouses of the world won't even be charged. I mean if it is good enough for the cops, why not?

In another thread someone posted that they hope in 200 years they are not saying the first shot was already fired. Well my friends, it has been. We could go on for decades, or generations, like some other **** hole countries in the world and just have this bubbling level of violence (mass shootings are part of it, ever think that's why politicians here have allowed them to continue?) or we could go into a full on, shooting civil war. What we are seeing in this country is not anywhere close to just the normal political differences. I think there are just enough fascists in power who realize this and it appears there are not enough democrats (both small and large "d"). Or maybe too many Democrats who are complicit.

If there are to be political, mostly peaceful, solutions to move this country away from the brink I can't see them. I hope someone -- someone who can and will do something -- can see them.

Comment

• Connecticut resident concedes to New Jersey resident, Turkish citizen in Pennsylvania Senate Primary.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Connecticut resident concedes to New Jersey resident, Turkish citizen in Pennsylvania Senate Primary.
            Now, now. We don’t care where anyone’s from, as long as they vote Democrat.

Comment

• They're taking possession of the fascist label, and wearing it proudly.

https://***********/RightWingWatch/s...24881523081216

*edit* And far right whack-job Milo Yiannopoulos is working in Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's congressional office as an intern.
              https://***********/RightWingWatch/s...49071395520513
              Last edited by aparch; 06-06-2022, 02:56 PM.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                They're taking possession of the fascist label, and wearing it proudly.

https://***********/RightWingWatch/s...24881523081216
                jfc.

We are devolving at an alarming rate. It won't be long.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• "stops the sexual immorality"... like cheating on your spouse?
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                    "stops the sexual immorality"... like cheating on your spouse?
                    Nah, that's a good one because of the ability to knock up women for sport (Genesis 38 or something like it).
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"stops the sexual immorality"... like cheating on your spouse?
                      Like exposing yourself to underage girls at a bowling alley?

Comment

• BREAKING: Texas State Representative Bryan Slaton (R) announces he will file legislation to BAN drag shows in the presence of minors.
                        Republicans. Always working on the "needs" of the country.

"Parents should decide what's best for their children."
                        Except when it makes a Republican uncomfortable. Then, no.

https://***********/ElectionWiz/stat...27375414247429
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I don't know what it's like in Texas but drag shows here are almost always 21 plus anyway. This seems like yet more performative gibberish.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Not sure if anyone is following the disaster that is the GOP nomination for governor in Michigan or not (I didn't go back and look), but the issue of election fraud is pretty huge here in Michigan. A good chunk of those who were running have been eliminated due to false signatures for their being added to the list. Many of them hired a guy convicted of election fraud in Virginia to get signatures for them.

Hardly shocking the GOP thinks that Democrats have to be cheating, since they are.

Comment

I don't know what it's like in Texas but drag shows here are almost always 21 plus anyway. This seems like yet more performative gibberish.
                              There was supposed to be Drag Bingo in Howell last year. Was advertised as a 21+ event with a beer tent.

Livingston County Republicans started a smear campaign using THE CHILDREN as a reason to shut it down, and due to threats of violence, Beauty Beyond Drag was forced to withdraw.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                                Not sure if anyone is following the disaster that is the GOP nomination for governor in Michigan or not (I didn't go back and look), but the issue of election fraud is pretty huge here in Michigan. A good chunk of those who were running have been eliminated due to false signatures for their being added to the list. Many of them hired a guy convicted of election fraud in Virginia to get signatures for them.

Hardly shocking the GOP thinks that Democrats have to be cheating, since they are.
                                As an amusing quick follow up- even with all of this serious fraud, the GOP won't admit it. Just saw an ad for a moron running for governor, and he claims that dead people only vote democrat. Even though 100% of the fraud in the state of Michigan has been from republicans.

wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X