Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    If everyone saw this the GQP would end.
    Nah. That woman shrieks when she talks.

Comment

If everyone saw this the GQP would end.
      Read the comments. It won't end them. It just makes them even more steadfast in their stupidity.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Read the comments. It won't end them. It just makes them even more steadfast in their stupidity.
        Yeah, I have been reading. My god. What is WRONG with people?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Never read the comments, Ray.

Especially on Youtube.

Comment

Why are you worried? You believe our side is winning and will end their side. I'm sure it will all be solved this November.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              Why are you worried? You believe our side is winning and will end their side. I'm sure it will all be solved this November.
              This is too dumb to respond t-oh **** you got me.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Looks like Durham's witch hunt is a bust. Sussmann acquitted of lying to the FBI.

And that was the biggest "crime" they had.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Dump be a-Dumpin.
                  Cornell University

Comment

This is an insult to people who wore an onion on their belt (as was the style at the time).

In all seriousness, anyone who isn't drinking the kool-aid knows this... Unfortunately 30%+ of the US has a blue tongue they have drank so much...
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

This is an insult to people who wore an onion on their belt (as was the style at the time).

In all seriousness, anyone who isn't drinking the kool-aid knows this... Unfortunately 30%+ of the US has a blue tongue they have drank so much...
                      I mean, Jesus Christ, even the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee concluded that there was Russian interference in the election to help Trump win.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• What an oddly specific statement. Normally I’d be suspicious if someone had to proactively say “I’m not a cannibalistic child murderer” but I’m sure this is qanon related

https://twitter.com/jeremyharristv/s...eS0qUnevUB7Reg

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          What an oddly specific statement. Normally I’d be suspicious if someone had to proactively say “I’m not a cannibalistic child murderer” but I’m sure this is qanon related

https://twitter.com/jeremyharristv/s...eS0qUnevUB7Reg
                          Anyone else getting SIMPSON'S vibes here?

Comment

• Sorry for double posting, but came across THIS TIDBIT from Beau.

This is an interesting thought here. Common sense says that you want to dump these people ASAP. But Dumpy doesn't do that very often (if ever). Makes you wonder how much of his base actually is these Q morons. Obviously they are vocal, but I wonder how the GOP will keep them quiet and in the back.

They obviously do this with many of the more extreme Southern Church Folk, so they have practice. But the church people were never the face of the movement like Q was. Q seems to enjoy the spotlight.

Comment

• "If you're a Republican, you can't even lie to Congress or lie to an FBI agent or they're coming after you"

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                "If you're a Republican, you can't even lie to Congress or lie to an FBI agent or they're coming after you"
                                The context: https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1532899203554623489
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X