Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Supposedly a bunch of stuff on boebert is gonna be released including a sex tape
    Remember when a Democrat had to quit because she and her husband had a consensual threesome with a staffer?

Why does the GQP *always* get the free pass?!?
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Sorry, but i'd watch it.
      I wouldn't. Even if I thought she was attractive (I dont) she is so stupid she is ugly.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Remember when a Democrat had to quit because she and her husband had a consensual threesome with a staffer?

Why does the GQP *always* get the free pass?!?
        I would love to know the answer to that question. If I did I'd probably be a millionaire.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I would love to know the answer to that question. If I did I'd probably be a millionaire.
          Because the Democratic party leadership are elderly and decorous and bring a covered dish to a knife fight.

The younger Democrats understand. When we finally get the leadership change the Dems will no longer unilaterally surrender.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Because the Democratic party leadership are elderly and decorous and bring a covered dish to a knife fight.

The younger Democrats understand. When we finally get the leadership change the Dems will no longer unilaterally surrender.
            This is so cute. Much like RGB waited too long and died while serving on the court, old dems have selfishly clung to power too long. By the time the old guard is dead and gone (likely the only way some of them will give up power) the republicans will have finally destroyed our government.

Comment

• Is the GOP going to challenge the Preakness results? I know they hate early voting and voting in general.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• I had the "privilege" of driving past Jimmy's Roadhouse in Newaygo today.
                His electronic sign is basically pleading for attention, including:

CAUTION: ONGOING PUBLIC DISCOURSE INSIDE!

Governor Whitmer declared an imminent threat to public health, NOT ME!

Something about calling for a full forensic audit of the 2020 Election.

And something about calling a GOP congressman (Stu Sanders?) a "GOP Traitor."
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• This guy got a hold of Tucker Carlson's latest script.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    I had the "privilege" of driving past Jimmy's Roadhouse in Newaygo today.
                    His electronic sign is basically pleading for attention, including:

CAUTION: ONGOING PUBLIC DISCOURSE INSIDE!

Governor Whitmer declared an imminent threat to public health, NOT ME!

Something about calling for a full forensic audit of the 2020 Election.

And something about calling a GOP congressman (Stu Sanders?) a "GOP Traitor."
                    Chicken wire?

Cornell University

Comment

Chicken wire?

I'm sure they play both kinds of music: Both Country AND Western ;-)
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Elise Jordan on Morning Joe is doing the "focus group" thing. One of her focus groupers was explaining in great detail how it wasn't real Republicans on January 6th that were causing problems. In fact, there were a hundred bad actors and NONE of them were "real" Republicans.

Elise as I remember it, is a Republican. Or at least, was a Republican.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Ahead of a Monday anti-abortion rally in front of the Supreme Court in Washington D.C., right-wing Pastor Greg Locke told his Tennessee congregation “you ain’t seen an insurrection yet” ... The Global Vision Bible Church pastor made the provocative statement during a sermon in Mt. Juliet, near Nashville, on Sunday. During the sermon, the pro-Trump pastor railed against Democrats who he said could not be Christians if they supported abortion rights.
                          https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...m_npd_ms_tw_ma

As part of the same rant, the pastor added, “I ain’t playin’ your stupid games.... I’m sick of it. Everyone wanna talk about the insurrection? Mmmm. Let me tell you something: You ain’t seen the insurrection yet. You keep on pushing our buttons, you low-down, sorry compromisers, you God-hating communists, maybe you’ll find out what an insurrection is.”
                          I often wonder how one becomes a Christian Pastor after having not read a single word of the Gospel.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            I often wonder how one becomes a Christian Pastor after having not read a single word of the Gospel.
                            There is no hate greater than Christian love.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Tucker Carlson is a lying sack of sh-t.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Tucker Carlson is a lying sack of sh-t.
                                Evergreen post.

If a mass shooter quoted Stephen Colbert in a manifesto, would Colbert be:
                                a) be put on hiatus/fired by CBS
                                b) scrubbed of all digital Viacom/CBS material
                                c) have his era of The Daily Show censored/removed
                                d) all of the above

Why does the GQP continue to get free passes like a Midwestern white girl wishing to meet the Hollywood celebrity of their wet dreams?

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X