Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by psych View Post
    Sorry to interrupt, but what exactly will they pass by abolishing the filibuster they don’t already pass now? The GOP would be imbeciles to abolish the filibuster. Tax cuts through the federal government with budget reconciliation, roll-back of civil rights with the Court and GOP states.
    This.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• BTW Scooby, you should have rethought your relationship with Di$ney when they kept donating to traitors...

In other news: https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1524202142063542275

President Biden was the “best person to have” after the January 6 insurrection, according to new audio of Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC).
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Leaked by the right to keep him in line - bet on it.

Comment

• You can't make this **** up.

NEW: Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) just said that peaceful demonstrators protesting against the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade should be arrested and forcibly “hauled down to the police headquarters” and “booked” for “trying to change the outcome of a Supreme Court decision.”
          https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/sta...04717080985601
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• "Show me in the criminal code where that's a crime, Senator"
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Evangelical Christians have found a new religion that fits them even better: Russian Orthodox Christianity.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Leaked by the right to keep him in line - bet on it.
                Probably the same person leaking the Cawthorn vids...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  No word on her thoughts about the insurrectionists who vandalized Congress to try and change the outcome of the 2020 Presidential election.

Comment

• That was legitimate political discourse.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Fighting the Nazis.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I understand why Republicans win now. The don't have any interest in solving problems and most people think that problems are impossible to solve anyway so why try? It all makes sense to me now.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Speaking before a more than 150-person crowd including elected officials, conservative pundit Ann Coulter urged Missouri State University conservatives to focus on the issues of “crime, immigration, and wokeness” to win elections.

The Republican firebrand also doubled down Thursday night on her controversial view that women should not have the right to vote “because women see the government as their husbands.”
                          https://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...ty/8528256002/

Comment

• The Republican firebrand also doubled down Thursday night on her controversial view that women should not have the right to vote “because women see the government as their husbands.”

Well, women have been ****ed by GOP government often enough.

Comment

• I agree - Republicans have proven that all the women who vote Republican are too ****ing stupid to vote. So if you're a woman who voted for Trump twice, we should take away your right to vote. I'll walk over to my next door neighbor who still has her Trump 2020 sign proudly displayed in her front window and run that by her. I'm sure that ****ing psychopath will agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                I agree - Republicans have proven that all the women who vote Republican are too ****ing stupid to vote. So if you're a woman who voted for Trump twice, we should take away your right to vote. I'll walk over to my next door neighbor who still has her Trump 2020 sign proudly displayed in her front window and run that by her. I'm sure that ****ing psychopath will agree.
                                Wear a bulletproof vest.

I say about the Trump voters the same thing I said about all those "voters" who protested in 2016 after Hillary lost. Go **** yourself. (see also: Brexit) Dont cry to me when you get sick, dont cry to me when the people you fellate take away your social security. My life is fine and since you only care about you I only care about me.

I am not sure why everyone is so surprised this country compromises its values on an hourly basis. We all stand up for truth and justice, equality for all! Screw Autocrats and evil! Well...unless you want affordable IPhones, sweet Nike Kicks or dare believe Taiwan is a country! Yeah but we love inclusion! (though not in anything that China might see) We want justice for 1/6 but dont much care if the products we buy, the movies we watch or the services we use help fund the people trying to destroy the country!

Americans are all hat and no cattle. As long as we are numbed and entertained meh **** it who cares.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X