Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, they are not allies, they're useful idiots.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://twitter.com/palmerLoni4/stat...43909704839168

Sorry guys...she heard high level info that Joe B. is out and Trumps is gonna be reinstated sometime between May 2nd and 5th! I hope it isn't tomorrow it might screw up my flight!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• JD Mandel has really taken off tonight

https://twitter.com/jdmandelforohio/...TCcoUnkPV5nYmg

Comment

• “Just shoot them in the legs”

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/...Mr7_H_2HzzgW3Q

Comment

• As expected. McCarthy has skated on his exposure via "it's on tape". It never matters with Republicans.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              As expected. McCarthy has skated on his exposure via "it's on tape". It never matters with Republicans.
              The only people mad about that are those who care about democracy... and the Trump wing of the GQP (Gaetz, MTQ, Boebert, etc.).
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Rudy is going to testify to the Jan 6th committee. Man, I hope his lips are loose that day.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Giuliani is gonna testify in front of Jan 6 committee.

kinzinger warns Marjorie that the committee “knows some things”

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Giuliani is gonna testify in front of Jan 6 committee.

At this point...I'll care when something actually happens. Words mean zero for me.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Giuliani is gonna testify in front of Jan 6 committee.

Hrrrrrm

please let Rudy run his mouth. Please let Rudy run his mouth. I can’t believe this idiot might testify.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Tucker: The war in Ukraine is designed to cause regime change in Moscow. They (Democrats) want to topple the Russian government. That would be payback for the 2016 election…
                        https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1521280811168714752

People in this country believe this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

At this point...I'll care when something actually happens. Words mean zero for me.
                          Same here.

Until Dump goes to prison it's all dog and pony.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Same here.

Until Dump goes to prison it's all dog and pony.
                            Which will never happen.

Comment

• If NY isn't gonna do anything the DOJ certainly wont.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Is there actually anyone who believes that our systems and institutions are going to hold trump and his cronies responsible for all of the crimes he and they committed during his 4 years as president? Or hold responsible the people who actually aided and abetted the 1-6-21 insurrectionists? Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X