Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fascists gonna fash.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

So let there be blood. Appeasing these ****s just emboldens them to keep doing what they're doing.

A bunch of them laying dead in a pile just might make them think twice about doing this again.

There's gonna be blood in the streets at some point. Better that it be on law enforcementcterms, and not that of the white supremacist terrorists.
      It isnt the truckers they are worried about...they don't want cops and citizens to die.

It is easy to call for bloodshed a thousand miles away...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
        Look the ad was stupid, but what is even more stupid is people giving him exactly what he wants. The guy has very little traction and is likely to lose to Kelly who is quite popular even if he wins the primary. This ad was made knowing it would cause people to foam at the mouth and get this loser recognition in a GOP field that is quite divided.

Kelly is outpolling every GOPer in the field. Let's keep it that way. Don't give clowns like this oxygen.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

It isnt the truckers they are worried about...they don't want cops and citizens to die.

It is easy to call for bloodshed a thousand miles away...
          So cops don't wanna do anything cause they're afraid they'll get shot.

Why are they cops then?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Knock knock.

Who's there?

The FBI.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• So Canada doesn't have SWAT teams with riot gear that can easily wrap up a handful of Meal Team Six douchebags and their peashooters? Or they're too a'scurred to use them on "protesters"? LMAO.

Or they can't because the bridge is privately owned by local agitator/business thug Matty Moroun?
              Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 02-11-2022, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Look the ad was stupid, but what is even more stupid is people giving him exactly what he wants. The guy has very little traction and is likely to lose to Kelly who is quite popular even if he wins the primary. This ad was made knowing it would cause people to foam at the mouth and get this loser recognition in a GOP field that is quite divided.

Kelly is outpolling every GOPer in the field. Let's keep it that way. Don't give clowns like this oxygen.
                Places hand on bible(hmmm hand starting to burn for some reason). I promise.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  So Canada doesn't have SWAT teams with riot gear that can easily wrap up a handful of Meal Team Six douchebags and their peashooters? Or they're too a'scurred to use them on "protesters"? LMAO.

Or they can't because the bridge is privately owned by local agitator/business thug Matty Moroun?
                  Who knows man. As I said let Canada deal with their Derp we got enough Derp problems as is.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Places hand on bible(hmmm hand starting to burn for some reason). I promise.
                    Trust me I was speaking of myself too. I almost posted that story last night and talked myself out of it. They are counting on us to do exactly what we have been doing. That is why Massie makes sure to tweet stupid stuff every week and MTG goes on TV despite being savaged. Half of their campaign strategy is just the Streisand Effect. They say something stupid, we shout them down and try and shut them down, they double their notoriety. Trump's entire 2016 campaign was based on that.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Who knows man. As I said let Canada deal with their Derp we got enough Derp problems as is.
                      Canada's derp is our derp. it's all part of the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Canada's derp is our derp. it's all part of the same thing.
                        From the preponderance of TreasonToddler flags and the tendency of every conservative "cause" to be astro-turfed I'd say there's a good chance less than half these guys are actually Canadian truckers.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Lawyers can train their client for months but, in the end...
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Lawyers can train their client for months but, in the end...
                            You can take the bimbo out of the stupid, but you can't take the stupid out of the bimbo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Lawyers can train their client for months but, in the end...
                              She is good at reading a script, but when she needs to think for herself it falls off a cliff friggin fast.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...96743324508166

A thread on how the US Trucker Convoy was basically the work of foreign trolls and now it is basically going to happen because of Qucumbers with little buy in it seems from actual truckers. (just like Canada)
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X