Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protesters trying to lock the doors in a residential building and lighting stuff on fire.

I have cousins who want to go join these dolts but can’t get across border because they aren’t vaxxed

Cancun Ted says these people are all heroes

https://twitter.com/timunoz/status/1...965815812?s=21

Comment

• Something smells weird about this. I can't quite put my finger on it.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Something smells weird about this. I can't quite put my finger on it.
        What would be weird about righties trying to murder people?

Comment

• Appears no one really gave a **** this weekend that the RNC blackballed Liz and Adam. And Murkowski having the balls to ask for bipartisanship on Supreme's when they shoved through 3 under Trump that are all ****ing psychotic and not worthy of the robe is beyond the ****ing pale.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Eh, Gorsuch was qualified even if you don't like his judicial philosophy. The other two not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Eh, Gorsuch was qualified even if you don't like his judicial philosophy. The other two not so much.
              Fine. So they batted 33% and found another Clarence Thomas. Doesn't excuse them for the other two. With all the scrutiny we should always be getting the best.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Appears no one really gave a **** this weekend that the RNC blackballed Liz and Adam. And Murkowski having the balls to ask for bipartisanship on Supreme's when they shoved through 3 under Trump that are all ****ing psychotic and not worthy of the robe is beyond the ****ing pale.
                The "Sane Republicans" did the Sunday Political Show rounds. All were talking about how Trump was wrong and Republicans need to move on from that election. "But we have serious concerns over the election and they need to be addressed" over and over, and absolutely no one would answer the direct question of "do you agree with the RNC that the January 6th riots were 'legitimate political discource'".

So that's the move. Deflect, deflect, deflect.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

The "Sane Republicans" did the Sunday Political Show rounds. All were talking about how Trump was wrong and Republicans need to move on from that election. "But we have serious concerns over the election and they need to be addressed" over and over, and absolutely no one would answer the direct question of "do you agree with the RNC that the January 6th riots were 'legitimate political discource'".

Yeah, I can't define the deflect method as sane. Pence Chief of Staff was one one of the shows that I happen to be watching at the time and he said their were irregularities in the election. You know, the one that was the most regular of all time as declared by the head of election security. And none of them addressed the "legit political discourse" questions.

I fear all of this stuff is normalized now. If it were the Democrats doing this crap the Republicans would be making bank on it.

Comment

• Of course there were irregularities. There are irregularities in anything you can find under the sun.

Did they affect the outcome in any way? No? Then shut the **** up.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

The best was Ronna McDaniel attacking the NYT over the headline about them calling it "legitimate political discourse" saying it was a lie, so everyone reposted her tweet literally quoting the RNC saying it.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/sta...45274259714051

[quote]Ron Johnson just said that he would NOT push for new USPS vehicles to be manufactured in Wisconsin, the state he is supposed to represent: “I would not insert myself... It's not like we don't have enough jobs here in Wisconsin.”
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/sta...45274259714051

Ron Johnson just said that he would NOT push for new USPS vehicles to be manufactured in Wisconsin, the state he is supposed to represent: “I would not insert myself... It's not like we don't have enough jobs here in Wisconsin.”
                          lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

What would be weird about righties trying to murder people?
                            I dunno. There's just something about the story that's not adding up. I'm not trying to say it's something like a "false flag" but there's just a lot that doesn't make sense. Maybe it's that I'm not sure I buy it's related to the protests. Why that building? Why this method? Why did people walk by it? I dunno. Maybe these people are just so stupid and I'm trying to apply logic.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• [QUOTE=Handyman;n3713173]https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/sta...45274259714051

Ron Johnson just said that he would NOT push for new USPS vehicles to be manufactured in Wisconsin, the state he is supposed to represent: “I would not insert myself... It's not like we don't have enough jobs here in Wisconsin.”
                              Remember when politicians used to say stupid things like this and it would cost them at the polls come election day? Democrats still pay an occasional toll for saying and doing egregiously stupid things, but I doubt this will cost Johnson a single vote. republicans are just stupid and awful people. Not just the politicians, but republican voters too. It's hard to believe any of them are smart enough to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

The best was Ronna McDaniel attacking the NYT over the headline about them calling it "legitimate political discourse" saying it was a lie, so everyone reposted her tweet literally quoting the RNC saying it.
                                That was pretty wild wasn't it?

What isn't accurate, Ronna?
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X