Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    We're all clutching our pearls, eh?

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/31/10689...y-constitution
    Hovey says the generals are just being hysterical.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Just be a team player long enough to kill Nazis. You can go to town with whatever your insecurities are after.
      Man you really have an issue with people agreeing with you dont you? Do you assume people that like your ideas are being sarcastic all the time or just on the internet :^)

Are you sure you aren't Jewish cause damn you would fit in with most of my friends and family :^D

I am on your team...I want our team to play smarter. The Twitter Left doesn't need to be the Mets/Twins.

Happy New Year buddy!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Happy New Year buddy!
        Happy New Year. May we pick our teeth with the bones of Republicans in the midterms.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Happy New Year. May we pick our teeth with the bones of Republicans in the midterms.
          Why wait for midterms?

100 Nazi scalps now sounds appetizing.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah...that about sums it up.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I like the odds of the Dems flipping the PA Senate race after Dr. Oz decided to run a national ad for a senate race. Of course, given that he lives in New Jersey, maybe he just thinks state borders are just suggestions.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/...51932587290626

BREAKING: there’s a new interim US Attorney in the Middle District of FL where @mattgaetz is being investigated for child sex trafficking & public corruption. His name is Roger Handberg & he’s an expert in prosecuting child sex trafficking & public corruption. Happy New Year!
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• MTG’s Twitter account was permanently banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      MTG’s Twitter account was permanently banned.
                      She finally got what she wanted. Proof that she's a true Trumper. And the rednecks will eat it up.
                      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Was it that attack on the Kwanzaa religion that was the last straw?
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I just saw that.

https://twitter.com/donie/status/147...909677059?s=21
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Was it that attack on the Kwanzaa religion that was the last straw?
                              No, nor was it calling democrats termites.

it was Covid misinformation so this was her goal

Comment

• Liz Cheney is talking publicly how the committee has proof Trump was watching the Insurrection on TV and ignoring the pleas to make a statement about it to try and calm people down. I think they are going to subpoena him...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X