Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    This Twitter account has some good ones

https://twitter.com/dougjballoon/sta...487711749?s=21
    Save America: Bang a Nazi

LMAO

Comment

This Twitter account has some good ones

https://twitter.com/dougjballoon/sta...487711749?s=21
      Yeah, that's coming from a segment on Morning Joe where they were discussing a poll that was done that indicated that Democrats are less likely to date Republicans than vice versa. I can't imagine why.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I do...because they will have zero power to really do anything even if they take back both houses. Biden won't sign into law anything they pass. It will all be worthless hearings and threats until 2024. Net zero outside of the usually whining which has been hurting their numbers for a while now. (only their friend Gerry Mander keeps them relevant these days)

Trump would basically give them the full on bully pulpit because he will suck the air out of the room. Qevin McCarthy is spineless and no one cares what he says half the time cause even his own cacus cant stand him. Trump demands loyalty, brings in lots of money (and steals even more) and basically makes anything the Dems say or do moot because the media will focus exclusively on him. Plus having him as the figurehead of the coming "Biden Impeachment" is everything the GOP wants and needs going into the next Presidential.

And I totally disagree if UglyForeheadGuy is floating the idea it means Trump is interested. Don't get me wrong he will do less in that job than he did as President but I think he can't stand being stuck sending out press releases from Mar-a-Lago and this is his way back in the spotlight. Plus it gives him 2 years of unfettered media access leading up to his run for President again. He will have all his talking points working at full speed and the media will eat it up.

Honestly, and I say this hating myself for it, but if I worked for Trump and he was planning to run in '24 I would say this needs to be his plan. 2 years of ripping Biden in front of the world and helping the MSM with their "Dems in Disarray" BS which means their attacks on POTUS and VPOTUS will have gasoline thrown on them. Trump will be let back on Twitter which you know he wants and he will basically control all narratives within the Party and in national politics for the next 2 years. He would cakewalk to the nomination and would probably be the odds on favorite to win the whole thing. The media won't give him the free air time they did in the lead up to '16 when they figured he was a joke...so he needs to be in a position they can't ignore.

note: This will be the point where 50 years from now a History Teacher (either here or somewhere else since History wont be taught here if things go real bad) will point to and say "that was the point of no return". That was Hitler being named Chancellor of Germany, that was the assassination of the Archduke or that is Caesar crossing the Rubicon. If they somehow make this work the Dems are in a heap of trouble and the decks are too stacked for them to fix it after the fact.
        There will be no teacher 50 years from now if America goes full nazi. Not in the sense of the word you're using.

either we'll all be dead or that won't be a teacher, it will be a reNeducation counselor.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Perdue playing to the Trumpers saying he would not have certified the election. That primary is going to be bloody.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• An astronaut? This is what they wanted to happen in jan 6???

https://twitter.com/piperk/status/14...275761665?s=21

Comment

An astronaut? This is what they wanted to happen in jan 6???

https://twitter.com/piperk/status/14...275761665?s=21
              To be honest I am kind of shocked Biden ever made it into the White House. These guys were serious.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Perdue playing to the Trumpers saying he would not have certified the election. That primary is going to be bloody.

Comment

• So we're never going to have a "secure" election in this country again, are we?

At least not until the GOP sweeps with 97% of the vote.
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Yesterday Madison Crawford lied to security and said someone was his staffer to get into the house floor. Now today someone got in with a gun.

Another dry run

https://twitter.com/macfarlanenews/s...448439810?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                      So we're never going to have a "secure" election in this country again, are we?

At least not until the GOP sweeps with 97% of the vote.
                      Nope. This is why no candidate in the modern era has pulled this even when they knew they were jobbed. (like 1960) Once you open Pandora's Box there is no going back.

That presentation is nuts. It violates all sorts of election laws and Constitutional laws. There is not a part of it that would have been legit and the SC would have told them no. Christ they wanted to scan every ballot and put it on the internet so anyone could see it. Dangerous and stupid don't even begin to describe that.

This was the final step in the plan. When 10 days didn't get them the result they wanted (or wasn't enough time) and they risked President Pelosi they would have declared the election null and void and ended the Democracy. That is not pearl clutching, that isn't paranoia it is just a fact. They would have had the National Guard and the US Marshalls in every major city ready to go since they would have been part of the count. All power was in the hands of 3 people Trump, Pence and the Astronaut. (are you ****ing kidding me) They would have defied Congress and the Supremes, declared Martial Law and occupied every state. Half would capitulate right away since they voted for Trump anyways and obviously are fine with authoritarianism and the Blue States would riot. Michael Flynn's brother (who might be in trouble for lying to Congress) would have been in a position to do what Michael never did and the Pentagon would have helped as well.

Honestly...the Insurrection might have ****ing saved us. They could not try anything stupid like this after all the Trumpers ransacked The Capitol and threatened the lives of Pence of Pelosi on live streams.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yesterday Madison Crawford lied to security and said someone was his staffer to get into the house floor. Now today someone got in with a gun.

Another dry run

https://twitter.com/macfarlanenews/s...448439810?s=21
                        The guy with the gun was a career non-political staffer. Just some no name jamoche.

How the hell did it take them 4 minutes to find him if he had to walk through a metal detector?

https://wjla.com/news/local/capitol-...epresentatives
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The guy with the gun was a career non-political staffer. Just some no name jamoche.

How the hell did it take them 4 minutes to find him if he had to walk through a metal detector?

https://wjla.com/news/local/capitol-...epresentatives
                          lmao

Nancy Pelosi could have been killed. Nice security.

Comment

• I enjoy how he says he forgot he had the gun in his bag, but apparently did not have a license since that is what he is being charged with. What a ****ing idiot.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I am not sure of what part of this people don't understand. The overthrow of democracies happens regularly in the rest of the world. It's not magic; we're not special. All it takes is mass alienation (check) and a small cadre of True Believers armed to the teeth (check).

The finks aren't unprecedented -- they've always been there (No Nothings, Klan, John Birch, Tea Party). What is unprecedented is they took over a major party, and nobody in that party fought them, they laid down in cowardice. And so now in additional to that insane clown posse of maybe 10% of the country, they also have the unthinking 33% who will vote R no matter what because durr, like our R posters here. Never mind that those folks will also get boned eventually too for being insufficiently pure.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I enjoy how he says he forgot he had the gun in his bag, but apparently did not have a license since that is what he is being charged with. What a ****ing idiot.
                                I like how gun safety is a complete afterthought nowadays. Kids with guns, families with guns. **** the safety.

Comment

Working...
                                X