Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    This ...human... was found mentally competent to stand trial.
    https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...UEJX8MQRL5R7Nq
    Republicans aren't sending us their best.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• ****ing Christ

https://twitter.com/mjs_dc/status/14...823429632?s=21

Comment

• Another case of proven voter fraud! Guess who??

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...244046340?s=21

Comment

• Dumpies in their natural habitat.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• "It fell off his face"

That's like when you are 16 and come home from a party smelling like beer/booze and your parents confront you on it... You then claim your friends spilled it on you 10 times. And 6 of the times the drink landed down your throat...
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Dumpies in their natural habitat.
              Oh Amy Poehler, I expected so much better.

Comment

• Wait, isn't that an old clip?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Oh Amy Poehler, I expected so much better.
                  "It's a good joke, a great joke even..."

:-D
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Bill Hartmann, MI Republican canvasser who tried to steal the election for Trump and who has since spent his time campaigning for QAnon against vaccines on Facebook, has died of Covid. Not sure how to feel about these deaths anymore.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                      Bill Hartmann, MI Republican canvasser who tried to steal the election for Trump and who has since spent his time campaigning for QAnon against vaccines on Facebook, has died of Covid. Not sure how to feel about these deaths anymore.
                      Spuds & Boscs
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Bill Hartmann, MI Republican canvasser who tried to steal the election for Trump and who has since spent his time campaigning for QAnon against vaccines on Facebook, has died of Covid. Not sure how to feel about these deaths anymore.
                        If I could **** on his grave I would.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This is how I tend to feel:

I am all out of ****s to give.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• And yet, the number of them continuing to die somehow does not deter them in the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

This is how I tend to feel:

I am all out of ****s to give.
                              Also, there will probably be a Go Fund Me up for final healthcare costs and funeral expenses by his family soon, and assuming he was vehemently against M4A while alive.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                And yet, the number of them continuing to die somehow does not deter them in the least.
                                Problem solves itself.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X