Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Didn't they try that in the late 40s?
    Ich sehe was du da gemacht hast.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• So glad this stuff comes out in a book and not when it should.

Also this guy should be fried

https://twitter.com/wsteaks/status/1...882660866?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        So glad this stuff comes out in a book and not when it should.

Also this guy should be fried

https://twitter.com/wsteaks/status/1...882660866?s=21
        One wonders what the DOJ is actually doing. These morons committed high treason. That's right up there with mass murder on the bad scale. Yet, no one important is going to jail, and the minions are getting reduced sentencing.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

One wonders what the DOJ is actually doing. These morons committed high treason. That's right up there with mass murder on the bad scale. Yet, no one important is going to jail, and the minions are getting reduced sentencing.
          That would be too polarizing politically, and we can't be throwing our political opponents in jail just because they committed some light treason...
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• I mean it isn't like Flynn is in hiding...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

That would be too polarizing politically, and we can't be throwing our political opponents in jail just because they committed some light treason...
              So, we have decided as a nation that since one of our political parties has gone full Autocracy that we cannot uphold the law anymore? I am literally starting to get legit scared.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

So, we have decided as a nation that since one of our political parties has gone full Autocracy that we cannot uphold the law anymore? I am literally starting to get legit scared.
                If it makes you feel better, apparently Flynn wants to have a single religion in the US. Which sounds remarkably like communism to me (the forced lack of a religion is exactly the same as a forced single one). Let alone, very much opposite of Constitutional.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

If it makes you feel better, apparently Flynn wants to have a single religion in the US. Which sounds remarkably like communism to me (the forced lack of a religion is exactly the same as a forced single one). Let alone, very much opposite of Constitutional.
                  American Taliban.

A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    American Taliban.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• ISIS and the Taliban drive trucks that can actually handle the conditions?
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• I thought Cohen was a big time Q fanatic? Surprised he didn't go through with it.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Was he bouncing on the judges lap while doing so?

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/14...311692288?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Was he bouncing on the judges lap while doing so?

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/14...311692288?s=21
                                I think this clown of a judge should just let him deliver his own inevitable "Not Guilty" verdict.

Comment

Working...
                                X