Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just what we need- another loon in the senate

https://twitter.com/elianayjohnson/s...029189126?s=21

Comment

• Green tea extract and a colonic irrigator in every home!

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Oh and they have Niall Ferguson, who wrote the ****tiest book I have read in the last decade.
        And Andrew Sullivan? What the actual **** is he doing?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Green tea extract and a colonic irrigator in every home!
          Sullivan was the biggest *** name for me

Comment

• Just an utter ****ing clown show

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...107564036?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              The prosecution has been a complete joke during this trial. The part I listened to today was a complete disaster. He's going to get off.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

The prosecution has been a complete joke during this trial. The part I listened to today was a complete disaster. He's going to get off.
                He was always going to get off on the more serious charges. It sucks.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Yeah I listened to his testimony a bit until he started fake crying and the judge called a break. Just full on BS theater.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1458518091717959684

“We already watched him break down on the stand with emotion. I would like to probe how heartfelt and sincere these emotions are when you go to a bar and pose for selfies… wearing a free as **** shirt”
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Probably figured charges could keep the city from burning down and then since few pay actual attention to the trial, when the jury acquits the prosecution can say "we did everything we could" when all along they were probably trying to throw the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        This judge seems to be as nakedly political as any judge I have seen in a long time. To me it is clear he cares about which side wins, and that is the one thing he is NOT supposed to care about as a judge.

Everything in this country has become hopelessly politicized. And then we have politicians who will or can not do their jobs because everything has become so hopelessly politicized. This country needs to come apart at the seams once and for all. Maybe those of us who survive the civil war can figure out a better way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

He was always going to get off on the more serious charges. It sucks.
                          He was always going to get off on the more serious charges because of the facts.

Rittenhouse is a fat little **** who shouldn't be allowed within 10 miles of a gun ever again, and should spend the rest of his life washing dishes or sweeping floors or whatever worthless outcome life has in store for him. That said, the facts of this case never met the social media mythology of it, of a teenage proud boy wannabe, parading up and down the streets of Kenosha shooting peaceful, innocent protesters sitting in a circle singing kumbaya.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• He doesn't have the right to shoot people just cause they were rioting. He is not a ****ing cop. His life was not threatened no matter how many crocodile tears he shows on the stand.

But yeah that isn't a crime or anything...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              He doesn't have the right to shoot people just cause they were rioting. He is not a ****ing cop. His life was not threatened no matter how many crocodile tears he shows on the stand.

But yeah that isn't a crime or anything...
                              You can say that, but that does not make it true. Based on the way this judge is ruling and the way the trial is going he apparently in Wisconsin does have the right to shoot people that were rioting.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Honestly how can this guy be a judge

https://twitter.com/thetnholler/stat...920465413?s=21

also how does a civilian shooting protesters mean the civilian shouldn’t be sent to jail?

Comment

Working...
                                X