Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

We really need monopoly reform. All of these ****ing companies are too ****ing big.
    Put that on the list of things to do once the Democrats hold the White House and majorities in the Senate and House of Representatives.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Why would any politician support making companies that donate money to them...smaller? Without real Progressives in Congress (not what Faux News considers Progressives) it is never going to happen.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Put that on the list of things to do once the Democrats hold the White House and majorities in the Senate and House of Representatives.
        Right after Medicaid for all, statehood for DC AND Puerto Rico, repealing the Chicken Tax, and eliminating Daylight Saving.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Right after Medicaid for all, statehood for DC AND Puerto Rico, repealing the Chicken Tax, and eliminating Daylight Saving.
          For the sake of Puerto Rico (and other distant lands), don't forget the Jones Act.

Comment

• Sure torture, murder, and genocide are bad, but are they as bad as needing to use different pronouns every now and then: https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/s...82843300237317

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Sure torture, murder, and genocide are bad, but are they as bad as needing to use different pronouns every now and then: https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/s...82843300237317
              I mean the absolute NERVE of my community, wanting to be treated fairly and equitably!
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Why would any politician support making companies that donate money to them...smaller? Without real Progressives in Congress (not what Faux News considers Progressives) it is never going to happen.
                Then we are doomed. Cause this just isn't working.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Sure torture, murder, and genocide are bad, but are they as bad as needing to use different pronouns every now and then: https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/s...82843300237317
                  In my town, where I just bought a house six months ago, they are proposing a general revision of our city charter. The city manager and city attorney laid out the reasons why, including that it hasn't been thoroughly overhauled since the city was incorporated in the early 1940s and it "contains several provisions that are now illegal". One of the two candidates for the upcoming mayoral election opposes the revision because she's clutching her pearls that one of the secondary reasons listed was that the charter uses gendered pronouns and other non-neutral language. I quote:

“The sudden push to address the charter has ‘personal agenda’ written all over it. Rushing through the process makes me wonder what the urgency is. I’m pretty sure most of the population is not intimidated by traditional pronouns in the charter language,” Millan said, referring to the current charter’s use of only 'he' and 'him.' “Do we need to make sure our community appears woke, or is there an actual reason why we are in a rush to once again push something through?”
                  Yep, with one stroke she conveniently outed herself as a consumer of far-right media. Easiest "non-partisan" election ever.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/jimstewartson/st...QdvJR80sA&s=19

Guy compares a Mike Flynn speech in 2021 to that of a cult leader from 1994.and they were identical save for 2 words.

Comment

• If you read further Jim (who can be a bit annoying sometimes) basically proves that Flynn is a member of that cult.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/s...AVnsaBpMg&s=19

That is video footage of my last vacation...oh wait no that is the tourists on 1/6. So easy to mix that up!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Promises, promises…

https://twitter.com/jneutron1969/sta...588624385?s=21

Don’t threaten me with a good time…
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/s...AVnsaBpMg&s=19

That is video footage of my last vacation...oh wait no that is the tourists on 1/6. So easy to mix that up!
                            Bummer. Deleted.

Comment

• Still loads for me...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Commit insurrection, go to football game

https://twitter.com/macfarlanenews/s...681230852?s=21

Comment

Working...
                                X