Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

They really want to keep losing statewide elections I see...I support this!
    As do I. Investigate away.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Shock troops. This should scare people

https://twitter.com/bborrman/status/...479521284?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Isn't it just down-market IHOP?

I'll never say no to pancakes.
        I always figured Denny's was a step up from ihop
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Oh dear lord no...Denny's is trash.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I like both Denny's and IHoP. Both are interchangeable. And both are places I search for when I travel for work and refuse to eat hotel breakfasts. Because hotel breakfasts are overpriced and not good and I shouldn't have to pay $25 for fancy breakfasts when I just want eggs. Or French toast. Or pancakes. And regular coffee.

Comment

• I try to find diners...Denny's isn't even worth going to if drunk and nothing is open.

IHOP is just homogenized...nothing special but you don't feel like you are risking salmonella like at half the Denny's out there.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Health insurance denying people from pre-existing conditions they had no control over is fine, but health insurance denying people for not taking a vaccine they could easily take (and for free) is an outrage, claims noted beard. https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...dministration/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Health insurance denying people from pre-existing conditions they had no control over is fine, but health insurance denying people for not taking a vaccine they could easily take (and for free) is an outrage, claims noted beard. https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...dministration/
                  Yeah, I don't get that. Pre-Con fine, vaccine not fine. Logic does not exist in the conservative world.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Health insurance denying people from pre-existing conditions they had no control over is fine, but health insurance denying people for not taking a vaccine they could easily take (and for free) is an outrage, claims noted beard. https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...dministration/
                    I thought the right was in love with the free market. They want to eliminate regulations, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

I thought the right was in love with the free market. They want to eliminate regulations, right?
                      I will never understand why there is never any political costs to their hypocrisy. EVER. Turtle Boy's shenanigans with the debt ceiling, and the debt, and tax cuts should have been enough to spell his death many many times over.

They never pay for anything. They can kill people on 5th avenue and have relations with teenagers and it doesn't ****ing matter.

Comment

• So obviously someone said "parallel institutions" to Crackpot Bachman and she had no clue what it meant but thought it sounded smart so now she uses it whenever she can thinking it makes her sound smart too...

But hey, if the cons want to opt out of Medicare and other government programs and start their own I say let them! It always works out great when they create their own stuff!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So obviously someone said "parallel institutions" to Crackpot Bachman and she had no clue what it meant but thought it sounded smart so now she uses it whenever she can thinking it makes her sound smart too...

But hey, if the cons want to opt out of Medicare and other government programs and start their own I say let them! It always works out great when they create their own stuff!
                          I didn't even read the article, until you posted that. Interesting that they think "parallel institutions" are the answer- since it's the FOR profit insurance industry that has more at stake dealing with the antivaxxors than Medicare. I'm betting that Medicare would have some serious problems making that big of changes for the antivaxxors, for many reasons. And they also have the backing of the entire federal government if the worst comes to happen.

Their whole "parallel institutions" would be even more greedy and free market, with fewer and fewer regulations- meaning that they want to be able to discriminate based on pre-existing conditions, that they would drop coverage as soon as a person becomes a profit risk (like getting an avoidable disease) etc.

Like you say, go for it, make your parallel institutions, and see how long they last when they do the exact opposite of what you say they will do. For money.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/CNNSotu/status/1445557159224221708

House committee investigating January 6 can't find Trump aide to serve subpoena
                            Cause innocent people hide out...

All 4 of the Trump aides are apparently going to defy subpoenas cause Trump told them too.

Good thing we have a very proactive DOJ that will surely turn over every rock trying to find these guys and force them to comply...

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Hey AT&T customers...your money went to fund OAN!

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status...20929775067138

New from @reuters: One America News, the right-wing cable network that peddled 2020 election conspiracies, gets nearly all of its revenue from AT&T.
                              Hell the network was basically their idea because they wanted to counter all the liberal networks.

AT&T could **** up getting laid in a whorehouse with unlimited funds.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hey AT&T customers...your money went to fund OAN!

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status...20929775067138

Hell the network was basically their idea because they wanted to counter all the liberal networks.

AT&T could **** up getting laid in a whorehouse with unlimited funds.
                                We really need monopoly reform. All of these ****ing companies are too ****ing big.

Comment

Working...
                                X