Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    This is absolute bonkers.
    It's the inevitable end of conservatism.

They have reached their reductio ad absurdum.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

That's how the DOJ has always operated. They let mega mergers like Xfinity go through but block 3M from buying Avery Denison because of a supposed monopoly on post its.
      Yeah the DOJ has picked and choosed their targets going back to Teddy R.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Wait, instead of saying the quiet part out loud, they screamed it?! That's amazing.
        Anonymous posted that as proof they hacked them.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Trump is pushing for Abbott to have an election audit in Texas...

https://twitter.com/chucklindell/sta...71410911354886

Trump must own Cyber Ninjas...cause this is wackadoodle. Best part though is Abbott can't afford to say no and tick off the Trumpers but saying yes will only tank his numbers with everyone else further.

edit: prevailing opinion is they are running all of these so they have the data of who voted against them.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• PA was looking for SS numbers for some reason.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Rape and incest is inconvenient, everyone

https://twitter.com/sollenbergerrc/s...626005504?s=21

Comment

• BREAKING: The #azaudit draft report from Cyber Ninjas confirms the county’s canvass of the 2020 General Election was accurate and the candidates certified as the winners did, in fact, win.
                https://twitter.com/maricopacounty/s...28176600952839

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• "After vowing earlier this year to tangle with Trump if necessary...the minority leader is tacitly blessing many of Trump’s endorsements. As McConnell surveys Trump’s picks in Senate battlegrounds, he's concluded that 'I don't believe they're troubling.'"
                  https://twitter.com/BillKristol/stat...74771900411912
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Little B1tch Mitch strikes again. Quelle surprise.

Comment

• Shocking

https://twitter.com/blakehounshell/s...304099329?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        May as well expand the bench now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          And our concerned NoDakers will still claim this is somehow Harry Reid's fault because reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                            May as well expand the bench now.
                            +6 to save democracy.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• They realized everyone saw how ridiculous it was and also saw that Dominion is about to prison rape Trump's lawyers so they went against their original plan. He who frauds and runs away lives to fraud another day.

Ya know Mitch is a dick, but I kind of love that he doesn't really have any pretense, his moves are exactly what you expect them to be. I wish the Dems had that kind of resolve. I mean he is openly telling Sinema and Manchin (and any other "moderate") he is going to screw them over and they will be blamed and they are so stupid and paid off they don't have the stones to actually do anything about it.

Although the House Dems are doing that too...only they are screwing over Biden's entire agenda which is not helping his numbers right now. I hope their BS grandstanding and 2 minute interviews on MSNBC are worth it because they are hastening the return of the Fascists to power.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The Trump supporters on Twitter want you to know this is a draft and not the final report. Because, you know, people always change entire conclusions between a draft and the final report.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X