Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on the Hack

A Linux engineer tasked with conducting an impact assessment on behalf of a client who uses Epik’s services told the Daily Dot that the breach was one of the worst he had ever seen. The engineer did not have permission to speak about the breach by his employer and was granted anonymity by the Daily Dot.

“They are fully compromised end-to-end,” they said. “Maybe the worst I’ve ever seen in my 20-year career.”

The engineer pointed the Daily Dot to what they described as Epik’s “entire primary database,” which contains hosting account usernames and passwords, SSH keys, and even some credit card numbers—all stored in plaintext.

The data also includes Auth-Codes, passcodes that are needed to transfer a domain name between registrars. The engineer stated that with all the data in the leak, which also included admin passwords for WordPress logins, any attacker could easily take over the websites of countless Epik customers.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      There's gonna be a Grassley-McConnell-Trump statue in the deep south before 2050 rolls around.
      Mount Trashmore

Comment

• Garland is a godd@mn lightweight. DoJ announced yesterday they're suing to block the recent AAL-JetBlue partnership on anti-trust grounds. I have two questions:

1. THIS is what you decide to focus on?! Where were you watchdog motherfckers to express this level of concern at any point in the last 15 years of full-on mergers between legacy carriers?

2. When can we expect the announcement of serious charges against any of the major conspirators in the insurrection and attempt to disenfranchise and invalidate the votes of 81m American citizens?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Garland is a godd@mn lightweight. DoJ announced yesterday they're suing to block the recent AAL-JetBlue partnership on anti-trust grounds. I have two questions:

1. THIS is what you decide to focus on?! Where were you watchdog motherfckers to express this level of concern at any point in the last 15 years of full-on mergers between legacy carriers?

2. When can we expect the announcement of serious charges against any of the major conspirators in the insurrection and attempt to disenfranchise and invalidate the votes of 81m American citizens?
          This new DOJ is an epic fail. Worst part of the Biden Administration so far.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

This new DOJ is an epic fail. Worst part of the Biden Administration so far.
            Should have expected it. After all, Garland was someone that Obama thought was moderate enough that the GOP might give him an honest look in an election year.

No more moderates, please.
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• I get why Biden went with Garland...Yates would have been laughed out of hearings and he didn't want to have to just put interim people in these positions. (the GOP would have filibustered everything after that nomination) Garland had been the face of everything the GOP spit on to gain power so he was popular with The Left and he is moderate so he isn't hated by the GOP. He won't make waves because he is measured in his response.

In normal times he would be fine. The problem is we are not even a year removed from an attempted overthrow. We can't be slow playing and wrist slapping our way out of it because we don't want to look punitive. If there ever was a time for punitive action it is now. You allow this crap to go unchecked or with barely any punishment you are just Chamberlain giving Hitler The Sudentland in hopes of appeasing him.

Garland should be making examples out of all of them...the FBI should be scaring the bejesus out of them like in Mississippi in the 1960s. (and the FBI was not exactly Pro Black back then) They should not be ignoring ones still committing crimes in broad daylight (and they are) and relying on Twitter to try and figure out who these people are. You are the Department of ****ing Justice start acting like it. This isn't justice this is playing out the string hoping it all goes away. Maybe that works 50 years ago but this is all documented and watched live around the world. We all heard the tape of Trump with the GA SOS. The whole world knows what happened...either sack up or the die has been cast and we are just playing out the string.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                So apparently when the hack happened they tried to play it off as fake news. Even threatened to sue people (the threats are Trump level childish) so Anonymous changed the knowledgebase to prove they did it. This is what they posted:

Wait, instead of saying the quiet part out loud, they screamed it?! That's amazing.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Garland is a godd@mn lightweight. DoJ announced yesterday they're suing to block the recent AAL-JetBlue partnership on anti-trust grounds. I have two questions:

That's how the DOJ has always operated. They let mega mergers like Xfinity go through but block 3M from buying Avery Denison because of a supposed monopoly on post its.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

That's how the DOJ has always operated. They let mega mergers like Xfinity go through but block 3M from buying Avery Denison because of a supposed monopoly on post its.
                    I have always assumed that stuff is purely determined by bribery. But I have been known to be cynical.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• In all lands, at all times, the Right is either Fascist or Fascist-Adjacent.

Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Wait, instead of saying the quiet part out loud, they screamed it?! That's amazing.
                          From what I understand, they denied being hacked, so the hackers themselves left that little message on their site.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• In Florida, the GQP is looking at removing mandates for MMR and other common vaccines.

They are truly the party who's sole message is "nuh uh!"
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                              In Florida, the GQP is looking at removing mandates for MMR and other common vaccines.

They are truly the party who's sole message is "nuh uh!"
                              When we joked about the GQP winding the clock back to the '50s, I didn't mean the 1750s...
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• This is absolute bonkers.
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X