Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure they are still infiltrating domestic terror groups like BLM and Code Pink.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/daveweigel/statu...03837484994573

Usually you keep your racist theories out of your campaign ads...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I'm sure they are still infiltrating domestic terror groups like BLM and Code Pink.
        Heh.

I should note that a good friend from college works for the FBI cyber division and the brother of a friend worked for them infiltrating Domestic Terrorists (and had to go into hiding for a while) but yeesh Wray and Comey have stood as the figureheads of an FBI that looks and acts like full on cucks.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          https://twitter.com/daveweigel/statu...03837484994573

Usually you keep your racist theories out of your campaign ads...
          Buried in this article:

On Thursday, the Democratic National Committee seized on the timing of the ads.

“As another right-wing mob descends upon the Capitol this weekend, Republican Congresswoman Elise Stefanik is echoing the same vile rhetoric that has led to several acts of violence in recent years,” DNC spokesperson Adonna Biel said in a statement. “Apparently, this is what it takes to become a member of House Republican leadership —xenophobia and a remarkable commitment to pushing the Big Lie that led to an actual insurrection.”
          That's not bad. We are finally starting to call these people out for what they are.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            What exactly does the FBI do anymore? They didn't investigate Nasser, they lied saying they couldn't investigate Kavanaugh and we know they aren't spending any real time investigating 1/6 because they need Rando9374356363737 on Twitter to find the Insurrectionists and follow up on the crimes. (unless they are in LA then they just refuse to look out their window since they are often right there) So what exactly is their purpose?
            I'll tell you what they do. They do everything they can to get a psychopath elected President. That's what.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• This is who conservatives are

https://twitter.com/fpwellman/status...868597250?s=21

Comment

• Gonna make a wild guess and say the sailor was black?
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK11VkicTzo

Lincoln Project does good work. This ad is something.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Gonna make a wild guess and say the sailor was black?
                    He is some level of minority, yes. My first assumption too. https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/09/16/lori-desjardins/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Assaulting a soldier and getting fired from your job to own the Libz.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        jfc

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

He is some level of minority, yes. My first assumption too. https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/09/16/lori-desjardins/
                          Acting Chief of Berlin Police Chris Ciuci said in a statement: “The investigation is ongoing and when probable cause is developed, we will apply for an arrest warrant.”

Ummmm, what more probable cause do they need??

Comment

• I seriously hope he runs. He'll be absolutely slaughtered.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/PiperK/status/14...562935811?s=19

Donald Trump just sent a letter to GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger demanding that Brad announce he is president. Still delusional, I see.... https://t.co/yvZsPFoMYh
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                I seriously hope he runs. He'll be absolutely slaughtered.
                                If it was Mike pence, we would see Mondale-Reagan numbers. (Not really. But the closest we're ever going to come)
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X