Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucerne is one of my favorite cities in Europe. Stunning.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Actually, i have a question for anyone who has visited Lucerne. There was a hotel we stayed at that I believe was painted white and had a fairly large dock going into the lake. Potentially across the street from it.

Anyone know which hotel that was?

Edit: Holy ****. This might have been it.

I'm pretty sure it was. Because there's a dock just south and it's the same dock I remember. The reason i've been trying to find it all these years was because one of my absolute favorite views on earth was watching the sun go down from here and seeing the lights from towns and houses light up like stars in the sky. Just a stunning, stunning view.

I was there almost 20 years ago in high school. So it's not like I can just look at my email and find the receipt. Man, i've looked before and hadn't found it. I was looking southwest of there near the larger part of the city.

Cool!
      Last edited by dxmnkd316; 09-15-2021, 05:20 PM.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Roger Stone was on a live interview yesterday when he was interrupted by a process server.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Secret Agent Number Six
          @DesignationSix
          According to Woodward and Costa's book 'Peril", Paul Ryan did extensive research in narcissistic mental disorders to learn how to deal with Donald Trump... Apparently after doing this research, Paul Ryan decided to just quit instead.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The absurd cries of treason against Milley are absolutely hilarious, coming from the GQP, but the most ridiculous thing is that the memo they're crying about was simply Milley reminding junior staff to follow the existing documented process. He made no changes to it. He did not say to ignore the President. He did not say to refuse an order.

But the facts... meh. Just shout!
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Hearing gymnasts testimony…Christ what was the fbi thinking? Too busy ignoring kavanaugh investigation to look into the nasser stuff?

holy effing ****, and people still wonder why women are not always quick to report

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Hearing gymnasts testimony…Christ what was the fbi thinking? Too busy ignoring kavanaugh investigation to look into the nasser stuff?

holy effing ****, and people still wonder why women are not always quick to report
                  It's gut wrenching and sickening. I could not be more disappointed.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

It's gut wrenching and sickening. I could not be more disappointed.
                    I’m sure being asked questions by men like Cruz who would force them to have a baby after a rape makes them feel even better

Comment

• I couldn't listen to it after hearing some of the clips. I was nauseous. And beyond angry.

"Is that all?" is one of those sentences that should get someone fired with cause.
                      Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Hearing gymnasts testimony…Christ what was the fbi thinking? Too busy ignoring kavanaugh investigation to look into the nasser stuff?

What's crazy is that the head of the Indianapolis office Jay Abbott (now-fired Michael Langeman's boss), later tried to get a job with USA Gymnastics for his part in brooming the case.

It's all so disgusting. Langeman and Abbott belong in prison.
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

What's crazy is that the head of the Indianapolis office Jay Abbott (now-fired Michael Langeman's boss), later tried to get a job with USA Gymnastics for his part in brooming the case.

It's all so disgusting. Langeman and Abbott belong in prison.
                          Two more people that should be in jail and probably never will be.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• What exactly does the FBI do anymore? They didn't investigate Nasser, they lied saying they couldn't investigate Kavanaugh and we know they aren't spending any real time investigating 1/6 because they need Rando9374356363737 on Twitter to find the Insurrectionists and follow up on the crimes. (unless they are in LA then they just refuse to look out their window since they are often right there) So what exactly is their purpose?
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• What disturbed me most about the testimony yesterday (and there were plenty of one-liners and descriptions to pick from), was the quotes from the Congressmen *after* the testimony where they said "maybe if we had just believed them in the first time..."

NO SH*T you useless wastes of molecules. That's the same line these people pull out after every situation like this. Good ****ing Lord.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• https://***********/RollingStone/sta...38212146884611

Ahead of the Jan. 6 insurrection, extremists used TikTok to spread information about bringing guns to the Capitol and accessing the White House via tunnels.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X