Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: I'm even sick of that ****** number and, anyway, he's gone (for now)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I kind of like this bearded guy. Some of you have linked to his tweets before, and he's pretty funny.
    And he looks like God in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, so he's got that going for him.
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I kind of like this bearded guy. Some of you have linked to his tweets before, and he's pretty funny.
      He's a good follow on TikTok as well.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• "Stop blaming god for being a piece of ****."

I laughed a lot harder than I ought to have at that.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Kellyanne Conway got fired by Biden and decided to whine like a little *****.

https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/s...02026458083328
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Hey Kellyanne,

You know what would have prevented this from distracting the media from Biden’s problems? If you had just **** and resigned like his private letter to you requested. Nobody would have even known.

(Damn - we can say ****, but not S-T-F-U?)
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
              Hey Kellyanne,

You know what would have prevented this from distracting the media from Biden’s problems? If you had just **** and resigned like his private letter to you requested. Nobody would have even known.

Oh, but then no one would know about all the "breaking of traditions" that Biden is doing... like the previous guy didn't do that **** himself.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• So, if you serve in an administration, you just get to call yourself “Honorable” for life?
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Kellyanne Conway still held a job? With anyone?
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• If God exists he follows the bearded dude in that video and likes ensuring he posts :^)
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      Hey Kellyanne,

It was a job application, not an actual letter
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://twitter.com/OccupyDemocrats/...816943106?s=19

BREAKING NEWS: The Federal Elections Commission launches an investigation into the hidden source of $3.5 million that was donated to Marjorie Taylor Greene’s 2020 campaign. She purposefully omitted the source in her contributions report.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• you mean to say it may be on the R side of the aisle where fraud happened?
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                            https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...s-parties.html

Interesting thought exercise. Not perfect, by any stretch, but I was surprised by how far economically I'd moved to the left (I track almost exactly on the New Liberal Party). I think this could have been greatly improved by weighting issues and by adding a few extra answers, but not a bad quick quiz.
                            I’m in the Progressive Party, which, according to the NYT, is 60% female, 64% white, with the largest plurality (34%) hailing from…the South. Interesting.

Comment

• I am in the New Liberal Party.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

I'm in the Progressive Party
                                I'm with you.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X